Liverpool! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Liverpool!

Reaction Score
They are not making it easy on themselves, that's for sure. They have better results v. the top 10 of the league than they do v. the bottom 10, and unfortunately their 2 remaining are @West Ham and v. M'boro.
If Liverpool doesn't win out they may need to count on Merseyside rivals Everton for an assist. Everton play @ Arsenal to wrap up the season.

That said, you are good... the top 4 will be Chelsea, Spurs, City, and Liverpool. United will win Europa to put 5 EPL clubs in the UCL next season.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Liverpool has the Champions League on their racket. No excuses.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I just did a quick check. Middlesbrough has only scored in one road game in 2017. Even then they lost by two goals, to Hull. No excuses, Liverpool.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I just did a quick check. Middlesbrough has only scored in one road game in 2017. Even then they lost by two goals, to Hull. No excuses, Liverpool.
If anything is to change in the top 4, some major upsets are gonna have to happen. :oops:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Tuesday was not a good soccer day for me. Three games on at the same time where I had a legitimate rooting interest, three losses. Couldn't even manage a tie.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Tuesday was not a good soccer day for me. Three games on at the same time where I had a legitimate rooting interest, three losses. Couldn't even manage a tie.
Well at least all 3 games count Sunday. Which is nice with everything else decided.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I think Tottenham just scored again.
I gave you a like because it was funny timing, but as a Liverpool fan I don't like the content. Mods, please ban SAMCRO!!
Kane is great!

Reaction Score
on the bright side, Liverpool's 17 year old prospect, Rhian Brewster, had a hat trick in today's U17 WC semi-final v. Brazil (England won 3-1 and will play Spain U17 in the final). He also had a hat trick v. the US in the quarter final and has 7 goals in 5 games.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Liverpool looked great today but all that matters is Wednesday. A knockout round spot that should already be secured is on the line. All they have to do is not lose to an inferior team. Why does that sound familiar?

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
Especially impressive with no Coutinho and no Virgil. 2 key starters not there could have been enough for them to pack it in.
The eye test tells me that Mignolet is the better of the 2 goalies. The goal Karius gave up between himself and the post was awful. I think for the most part Mignolet has been better this year than last and definitely better than Karius. Not sure what Klopp's deal is with this and why he's monkeying around with what's been working, Mignolet in the Premier League and Karius doing I think both FA and Champions.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The eye test tells me that Mignolet is the better of the 2 goalies....Not sure what Klopp's deal is with this and why he's monkeying around with what's been working, Mignolet in the Premier League and Karius doing I think both FA and Champions.

I agree that Mignolet is better but they both stink. Mignolet really botched one recently and I think Klopp was giving Karius a chance to step up. Which he didn't.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Mignolet is a better shot stopper but his distribution is not good. He also chokes in big moments. Karius is better with the ball at his feet but to me, he is no better than Brad Jones. I would go with Danny Ward- see what he can do.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
Karius is better with the ball at his feet
Earlier this year that was not the case. He was repeatedly scary, barely getting the ball away. He was taking way too much time with it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom