Lister Resigns | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lister Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Sad to see Jas go. Don't know why the leave of absence but I had a feeling she was not returning.

I would think Geno will talk with Jamelle first. I would hope she would say yes.

As to replacement if no Jamelle - who knows. I hate to burst bubbles but Sue & D will not want the job.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
There may be a hiring freeze.
FWIW, Tara has said that Stanford WCBB has a similar hiring freeze for the assistant coach position that opened up when Lindy La Rocque took the head coaching job at UNLV. Stanford announced a university-wide hiring freeze in late March that applies across all departments, athletic included, and has not said when it will be lifted, so for now Stanford is operating down one assistant coach.

Reaction Score
What about Nykesha Sales or Kelly Faris? I now Sales is at Central Florida and Faris is still playing but I think if Elliott doesn't want it, the replacement should should be a former Husky.
I could see Sales being a fit.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
There may be a hiring freeze.
I was actually thinking that with the money situation her old (current?) job might be a position at risk. As I see it that position is a long term investment to bolster the strength of the alumni structure with the long term payoff being a deep pool for alumni financial (and other) support. A good long term investment but at short term costs. Does anyone know if that position has any outside funding that supports it or is it a school (state) cost?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
It terms of replacement Chloe Pavlech would be a good choice. When last seen on the BY Chloe was relating pretty well to a couple of UCONN prospect named Paige and Azzi. Can someone repost that video.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I was reassured by Geno's statement:

“I’m happy to share that Jasmine is doing well and appreciates the kindness of UConn Nation during her time away from our program,” coach Geno Auriemma said in a statement. “She has indicated that she will not return as an assistant coach and will instead pursue other professional opportunities. Jasmine is a great person and I’m sure the next chapter of her life will bring continued success. I wish her all my best.”

Inferentially at least it answers some questions.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
More info on UConn’s hiring freeze. Any new hires have to be approved by either the president, the provost or the EVP of Administration. This applies to all departments, with the exception of UConn Health.

Reaction Score
I was reassured by Geno's statement:

“I’m happy to share that Jasmine is doing well and appreciates the kindness of UConn Nation during her time away from our program,” coach Geno Auriemma said in a statement. “She has indicated that she will not return as an assistant coach and will instead pursue other professional opportunities. Jasmine is a great person and I’m sure the next chapter of her life will bring continued success. I wish her all my best.”

Inferentially at least it answers some questions.

It says she's going to pursue other professional opportunities, so I guess she wasn't happy at UConn?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It terms of replacement Chloe Pavlech would be a good choice. When last seen on the BY Chloe was relating pretty well to a couple of UCONN prospect named Paige and Azzi. Can someone repost that video.

When this came out she was wanting to be in broadcasting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer