Lister Resigns | The Boneyard

Lister Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Loved her while she was here. Glad it's official. Now the staff can either officially name Jamelle as the new assistant, or search in earnest and hire Jaz's replacement...

Glad she went out with class. Nice tweet by her.

Reaction Score
Hate to see her go but at least this ordeal is over, even if the specific reason(s) is never publicly acknowledged. Now UConn can move on and find her replacement. Best of luck and success to her in the future.

Reaction Score
If Jamelle goes back to her prior role I would really really really like to see a great situational X's and O's type coach brought in to fill the spot. I'd even prioritize that over a strong recruiter. To me UConn's recruiting is always going to be great because of Geno's personality not to mention CD. But in some of those Final 4 losses in 2017-2019 I feel there were some big errors in strategy late that led to the result not going in our favor. I feel we can improve there.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Geno is very loyal, so Jamelle will likely be the first person offered. If Jamelle does not want to extend her tour of duty as an Ast Coach, then I would expect Geno to try to hire a younger coach who is a strong recruiter.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
What about Nykesha Sales or Kelly Faris? I now Sales is at Central Florida and Faris is still playing but I think if Elliott doesn't want it, the replacement should should be a former Husky.

Reaction Score
Now if Lister shows up as an assistant coach for some other team next season, that may make you go hmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom