Lion's make playoffs..Edsall to split time between Lions/UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Lion's make playoffs..Edsall to split time between Lions/UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Were you not entertained by the Maine game?

I was not entertained by Maine. I was not entertained by Stony Brook. I was not entertained by Towson. (I will admit to being mildly entertained by 'Nova, because I hate them 'cos of hoops and thought that would be a game where we could lose so just winning that one I was o.k. With given how bad we'd become.)

Reaction Score
I may have a poor memory, but Edsall was more conservative against Top 25 type teams. He took chances against lesser opponents and didn't open the playbook much against FCS teams but still ran them off the field even during 2005-2006 when we had losing seasons.

The most frustrating thing about Edsall was the special teams gaffes, blocked kicks and what have you.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I was not entertained by Maine. I was not entertained by Stony Brook. I was not entertained by Towson. (I will admit to being mildly entertained by 'Nova, because I hate them 'cos of hoops and thought that would be a game where we could lose so just winning that one I was o.k. With given how bad we'd become.)
It was a Diaco quote BTW, how anyone but Bob and the Maine cheering section could have been entertained by sweating out a win over an old Yankee Conference team is beyond me.

Reaction Score
I want to hear Jim Caldwell say after the Lions beat Seattle, "And I want to give special recognition to Randy Edsall, who despite becoming UConn's Head Coach last Monday chose to stick with his current commitment to the Lions and helped us prepare incredibly well for the Seahawks offensive scheme. UConn is getting one of the finest football minds and work ethic's I've ever had the pleasure to personally witness. But the Huskies already knew that. They hired him back. Now let's go beat the Cowboys!!"

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I was not entertained by Maine. I was not entertained by Stony Brook. I was not entertained by Towson.

So UConn's FCS opponents are green eggs and ham, or just UConn's performance vs. their FCS opponents?

I would not, could not in a tree.
Not in a car! You let me be.
I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox.
I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom