2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0 | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Huge difference in flaming and honesty and I don’t see much flaming at all.
Wasn't necessarily targeting you; we've had a whole season of listening to people more interested in what Samson's not going to do next year than in what he was doing this year. Fact is we were as good as anybody at the backup 5, keeping Clingan fresher and more effective than he would've been otherwise. As far as next year, I'll wait for Samson to not develop before I call him out for not developing. I also think chances are good that Stewart, Ball, and Ross are prime time ready next year too.

Reaction Score
Does this have any impact here?

BREAKING: Auburn transfer guard Aden Holloway has committed to Alabama, he tells @On3sports.

Holloway is a former McDonald’s All-American and top-20 recruit.

on3.com/college/alabam

Reaction Score

BREAKING: Auburn transfer guard Aden Holloway has committed to Alabama, he tells @On3sports.

on3.com/college/alabam
No Holloway is a guard

Reaction Score

on3.com/college/alabam

Holloway is a 6-foot PG but it certainly doesn't hurt to have another scholly and more NIL locked up

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
And Clingan will not be on campus. He's supposed to fly down to Miami on Sunday to begin workouts for the draft process. Not sure about Castle.
Not sure if someone answered already, but Castle was in Los Angeles, CA this week.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Jordan Brand game with McNeeley and Nowell starting now.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Sorry if already posted,

Michigan staff member and Trilly seem to think they lead heading into the visits.

Michigan in general has been on fire on the recruiting trail with Dusty.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Dusty May is light years ahead of the sorry coaching effort of Juwan Howard and Michigan has more NIL resources than UConn, so we can't take their threat lightly.
I’m not sure if this is true. Would’ve said it for sure wasn’t last year but WOTS is they are taking it up a notch. Not enough to be an NIL lead school but enough to keep things competitive like we do.

Reaction Score
McNeeley's first two plays in the Jordan Brand were getting the ball in the middle on a break and rifling a pass to the corner for a 3, then draining a 3 of his own. This guy and UConn are a complete no-brainer.

without question

caw

Reaction Score

on3.com/college/alabam
No, not surprised though, they literally recruited his doppelgänger in Pettiford in the 2024 class.

Reaction Score
Let’s not do this. Michigan is a serious program. Ann Arbor is a great college town. If his family is in Indiana it will be far easier to see many of his games
Michigan is not UConn on the basketball hierarchy, and their roster stinks.

And FWIW, I went on the Michigan server on Trilly’s discord and asked about him and they said he’s UConn bound. No clue what they know but if it were true that their insiders were saying Michigan bound, they would know that

Reaction Score
Michigan is not UConn on the basketball hierarchy, and their roster stinks.
I didn’t say it was.
And FWIW, I went on the Michigan server on Trilly’s discord and asked about him and they said he’s UConn bound. No clue what they know but if it were true that their insiders were saying Michigan bound, they would know that
Cool. The poster I responded to said it’s “UConn or he’s not a serious person”. That’s dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom