Lexi transferring | The Boneyard

Lexi transferring

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Kinda uncanny because just a few hours ago I happened to come across an old article from Dec. 2014--right after that year's game at Notre Dame, in fact--when Sadie Edwards' transfer was announced.

Always sad when a good kid can't find her spot on the team, but of course I wish her all the best.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Understandable, surprised she didn't transfer at the end of last year. Mikayla Coombs so far this year has been ahead of her. Good Luck to her. Suspect she'll end up in a Texas school.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
"Lexi has been a great teammate in her time at UConn, but we understand that she wants to go somewhere where she will have more opportunities to play," Auriemma said. "We wish Lex and her family the best as she continues her college career elsewhere."

Kids want to play. Great kid and teammate. Good luck Lexi!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Wish her the best. Last I checked, both HG and PN had her in the top 30 coming out of HS. Not sure why she didn't improve more at UCONN, but as a top 30 kid coming out of HS, she should have been able to carve out more PT. Didn't really see much of a sophomore leap.

At any rate, I wish her much success wherever she lands. Great kid and great teammate. I imagine she wants more PT and hope she gets lots of wherever she goes!!

Reaction Score
Really disappointing to see this................I remember how excited everyone was to get another good prospect out of the state of Texas and Lexi tried her best to recruit others to follow her to UConn...............for whatever reason she just couldn't put it together in Storrs...........hopefully she finds a program where she can rebuild her career...........

Reaction Score
So what does that put UConn down to 10 now? I know she didn't play, but that's gotta hurt in terms of depth issues.

Yup 10. But Camara injured right now so only 9.

And only 9 scheduled for next year.

Reaction Score
Yup 10. But Camara injured right now so only 9.

And only 9 scheduled for next year.

Yup...................I'm not saying nuthin..............other then if BC doesn't return it's only eight......

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not surprised but good luck to her in the future... or we definitely need a grad transfer next year

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Lol.
Depends on NCAA. Officially wouldnt be until after end of 1st semester in late December.

Right. Assuming she enrolls at her new school in Jan she'll be eligible after Fall semester 2019 is over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom