Lets just blame Phil Nolan for everything including the recruiting, bad weather and global warming ! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Lets just blame Phil Nolan for everything including the recruiting, bad weather and global warming !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Posting that I post negative stuff after each and every game we've lost, not some of the games or a few of the games but each and every game when I have posted exactly once as in 1 time all season is a bold faced lie, ( yes I called a poster a f*ng liar because that is what he did and that is what it makes him). Let me get this straight, you guys can make up, but I can't tell the truth and call a total lie exactly what it is , a total lie. I know that I need to improve the amount of grammatical errors that I make, but maybe you could use the help of a dictionary. I posted something and for what ever the reason some of you feel justified making fun of an avatar with a picture of 2 of my kids, call me a drunk and post total lies about whatever it is you feel like lying about today. I never thought to comment about any one else's avatar but my kids are fair game, and it's not the first time.

Lets all cut the crap
If anyone insulted his AVITAR and it is his child and wife - shame on you
The guy gave his opinion, right or wrong, we all do
Now there people crapping on his name
Do I agree with his post? Not entirely at all
But I am not going to personally attack him and especially family
WOW

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Lets all cut the crap
WOW

The original avatar was horrible.

Well horrible doesn't really do it justice. But good job coming in late to lecture.

Reaction Score
The original avatar was horrible.

Well horrible doesn't really do it justice. But good job coming in late to lecture.
WOW !!!!!!!!
You ,( I was going to type sir but I will skip the niceties) are an absolute -*ss-h*le! My 12year old was sitting with me when we read this post, (he was one of the two children in the picture),you are one of the most classless people I have ever had to deal with. What the duckk is wrong with some of you people ?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nik, I call a truce as long as you admit questioning me on my immaturity by having that hot chick as my avatar is a bit immature?
Lets all cut the crap
WOW
Thank You.

Reaction Score
Lets all cut the crap
WOW
Thank you so much!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
WOW !!!!!!!!
You ,( I was going to type sir but I will skip the niceties) are an absolute -*ss-h*le! My 12year old was sitting with me when we read this post, (he was one of the two children in the picture),you are one of the most classless people I have ever had to deal with. What the duckk is wrong with some of you people ?

Well you are replying at 10:40 so a 12 year old should be in bed... do they have schools in Florida?

Picture made me want to smash my phone. You did him a favor by changing it.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Since some of you guys find my former avatar ( my two youngest children doing a silly face ) some thing to use for ridicule, (numerous extremely large breasted women seem to be a popular avatar on this forum which kinda speaks volumes about the I.Q. and maturity issues some of you suffer from ), I changed my avatar to a current family photo of my wife and the same two children minus the silly faces taken on New Years day @ Busch Gardens. Judging from some of the avatars on this forum my advice is some of you need to get out more (get l*id ). Can we please call a truce ?

Don't you know what pineapple juice can do?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Away for the weekend, missed Stamford game due to family birthday celebration, and awakened early. This lengthy thread's errors and typos lead me to think I'm reading someone who wants to spend his life energy being annoying and getting a rise out of others.

UConniki icky indeed.

One more to Ignore.

"Thanks"

Reaction Score
Away for the weekend, missed Stamford game due to family birthday celebration, and awakened early. This lengthy thread's errors and typos lead me to think I'm reading someone who wants to spend his life energy being annoying and getting a rise out of others.

UConniki icky indeed.

One more to Ignore.

"Thanks"

I missed the "Stamford" game too Hans, when was that?:oops:

Reaction Score
Well you are replying at 10:40 so a 12 year old should be in bed... do they have schools in Florida?

Picture made me want to smash my phone. You did him a favor by changing it.
You must remember that many here drink and get drunk. Many here are also defenders of UConn at any costs wearing invisible UConn army uniforms. Rarely will you get an objective response to a negative (or semi negative) post.

Thicken up your skin and stay on board for this bumpy and difficult ride this year. Unlike wives, posters here tend to forget what you said a week from now. So my advice is don't try and prolong your point but move on. Its obvious you won't convince them to change their view.

There are very important issues out there much more than a poster(s) hurting your feelings. You would be surprised at the face/body/age of us Boneyard posters.

C

Chief00

I have been quiet about all this for 3 reasons:
1) the team can't shoot
2) the team can't shoot
3) the team can't shoot
Quite frankly, after awhile that wears both players and coaches down. Draw up a perfect play that gets run ok and you still come up empty. Take the ball to the hole and get fouled and then miss two foul shots. After awhile it gets discouraging- and now guys don't even cut hard on out of bounds plays - so we basically throw a high pass which is basically a jump ball near half court. We stop working for rebounds, loose balls etc and now the refs give the other team the benefit of the doubt on calls. I could go on but it really goes back to those three things.

Reaction Score
Not my first encounter w/autocorrect.

I feel your pain when in the IMac......it's really hard to keep proofreading when you do believe you spelled everything correctly and use the words appropriately.

Reaction Score
IMG950498.png
Phil Nolan is responsible for Belichick's deflated balls!
IMG950498.png

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Joe Biden has praise for Phil Nolan's work, deflating all of Bill Belichick's balls!

“Well I tell you what, having been a receiver, I like a softer ball...That’s all I can tell you.” -Biden

Reaction Score
I wish this thread wasn't nauseating to read. I loved the title of it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom