Let's Clear the Air Some | The Boneyard

Let's Clear the Air Some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wasn't planning on doing this but it seems like some people are going to start attacking me again. I just want to say some things and here you go:

I've never said I was affiliated with the school or was an "insider" with major connections to UConn ever to my knowledge.

I do go to UConn games and I believe I went to 6 last year and every game I couldn't go to I watched on tv. Then high school games you have to remember I'm in HS. If you expect me to be traveling all around the country to be watching the recruits were after then your expecting way to much. If that's what you want pay to be an insider on ESPN, Rivals, Scout, and 247 to read their articles. I don't work for a major recruiting site to pay for all of my travels and I have other things to do in my life like school, sports, and friends. Also, there's no need for me to attend their games. I don't write extensive reports on how recruits play, I maybe put a paragraph in an article and that's it. I cover the players recruitments.

If you think you could cover recruiting better, go ahead and do your own thing for yourself. Recruiting is extremely hard to follow and I try my best. Look at the experts on 247 with their Crystal Ball. They have their picks and change them all the time. Then they settle on a school the day before a decision in many cases. My predictions from over the summer obviously didn't come out the way I and many others would have liked. My Snider prediction was a total guess. It was way to early to have an educated or informed guess. Then who would've though we were going to drop Robinson. At the time we were considered his leader. And for Abu many people believe some fishy things happened there with his AAU coach. It is what it is.

If you don't like my articles, don't read them. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. Personally I don't care what you think about me much. You can block or ignore me if you would like. I LOVE UConn and I do what I do because of that. I post here to help people out and pass on what I'm told from recruits, recruiting analysts, and other people I talk to. Take it with a grain of salt if you would like.

If anyone has anything to tell me don't do it on threads anymore. PM or DM me here to say your concerns or anything like that. There's no need to do it in a thread every time we miss out on a recruit from here on out. Also, thank you to everyone who has backed me all along I greatly appreciate.

Reaction Score
There are a lot of miserable people on this board - you shouldn't let anything they say get under your skin.

I know it can be hard when you feel you're under attack, but just remember that 95% of the people on this board appreciate your work. Don't forget that.

Reaction Score
Haters gonna hate. Start ignoring them now and you will live a longer-healthier and happier life.

I like your posts - and the day you are right about where every 17 year old kid winds up playing ball -PLEASE do us all a favor and write a book that explains women.

Reaction Score
3Uconn, I think it's all love here (100%) for what you've done. I have been lurking on this board for over a year before i registered an account.
One of my favorites is read your posts.

Even the 5% are those who love UConn with their hearts, but also possess a bit of negativity without the fault of their own.

Love can make us do stupid things, LOL!

Keep up the good work, 3!

Reaction Score
3 you're da Man-Boy...........seriously the % is so high in your favor please don't even begin to think you need to ever explain yourself. You're doing a wonderful job and the larger majority loves and appreciates your every word my friend....stay with it please!! Thank you

Reaction Score
During my early days on the board you were the only poster i even bothered remembering. Even now, your one of the few usernames i can even remember. I see your posts and i read them with more enthusiasm than any others.

Reaction Score
I second everything that has been said. You save me several hours every week with your updates. I used to have to check a bunch of different websites to get info about the team. Thank you

Reaction Score
3, You don't ever have to explain yourself here, you are easily one of the best posters on this board and I guarantee most boneyarders would agree. Keep doing what you're doing, your contributions are huge for this board. You're always going to run into some jerks in every avenue in life, the older you get the more you realize to tune them out.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Thank you very much for the time you invest, I enjoy your articles very much!

Reaction Score
I'm new to this board, but your posts have stood out as particularly informed and informative. You clearly put in the time and know what you are talking about. This community is lucky to have you.

As for predicting where recruits are going, good luck. The "pros" seem to strike out more than get it right. There are so many variables in play, many of which are purposely kept behind curtains. Plus, the kids themselves often don't know where they want to go until right up to when they make their decision....only to quickly change their minds.

Anyway, thanks for all you do and for sharing your insights.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
3, I'm new to the board, but I was surprised to learn that you're only in High School. You write beautifully and succinctly. You also clearly devote a lot of time to educating the rest of us. Keep doing what you're doing. You're appreciated. Soak in the love and don't let small people bring you down. You make all of our experiences as fans better. Thx and keep fighting the good fight.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
i can honestly say 3 that if you stopped posting on this board, i might stop reading it. every time i open the mens board i hope to see a recruiting thread from you. the haters can fluck off, keep up the good work the vast majority of us really appreciate it. that said 99, tcf we love you to ;)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
also this thread is probably a great way to promote the "ignore" button. its this great feature were if you find someone a on this board, you never have to read there posts again. this way we don't get in to pissing matches with fans from pc or other byard posters.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
also this thread is probably a great way to promote the "ignore" button. its this great feature were if you find someone a on this board, you never have to read there posts again. this way we don't get in to pissing matches with fans from pc or other byard posters.
I get the feeling the ignore button is more ignored by folks than posters that are irritating.:)

And 3, you have no reason to clear the air other than it must have felt good to do so. It should be obvious to you by now that the vast majority of us really are happy to read your posts and appreciate your effort. Furthermore the only way people get hated by anyone is if they are really bad or really good. Guess which category you fit in!

Reaction Score
Didn't even realize there was a contingent hating on you. Must just tune them out automatically. Keep on keeping on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom