Lesson Learned: Practice Harder | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Lesson Learned: Practice Harder

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just like a lot of threads they have their own life. BTW I didn't refer to what you are talking about I was speaking generally and in response to Augusta.
Yet you were specific enough to mention Gabby & "post after post on how Gabby didn't have this skill or Gabby would never play". "Generally", I'd say that never happened.

Reaction Score
Yet you were specific enough to mention Gabby & "post after post on how Gabby didn't have this skill or Gabby would never play". "Generally", I'd say that never happened.

Post after post may have been the wrong wording but as a huge Gabbyfan it certainly felt like it.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Post after post may have been the wrong wording but as a huge Gabbyfan it certainly felt like it.
I'm sure it did. So try and take your own advice and "support the WHOLE team" instead of just Gabby and I bet it would not feel nearly as bad.

Reaction Score
I used Gabby as an example.

But Saniya was another player I could have used along with others. As she was also someone who got a lot of negativity.

Last edited:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Let me make this clear. I am offended whenever I see unnecessary discord. I believe in building up and not tearing down. I will never lose sight of the fact that these girls give a lot because they want to gain a lot. We must agree to disagree on this one.

Don't go to any of UCONN's practices.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Now is the summer of our discontent made manifest....Phee is the sun and Gabby the moon, KLS is Mercury and Kia the North Star
I think Geno has to be the sun; everything revolves around him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom