Lesson Learned: Practice Harder | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lesson Learned: Practice Harder

Reaction Score
Just curious about something. How many articles about players other than Crystal receive as much dissecting? Doesn't anyone know? I don't see many posts about the older players that inspire so many negative comments. Post links if there are any...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Thank you for reiterating this info. It's why I never expect too much from the freshman. If they miss shots or having a bad shooting stretch I don't hold it against them or pass judgement on their future abilities. Just gotta trust GA and the process he and the staff have forged.

It is a very rare frosh who can hit the ground running the way the Huskies run.

Reaction Score
perhaps we can better understand why some recruits choose to go elsewhere.....it takes a tough cookie to be part of the UConn basketball family...

Mentally tough true--but nice kids, Maya the nicest, also do well in Geno's program. Geno doesn't ask for
much: Just absolute attention to his every teaching, get into proper condition physically, play the GENO defense, and be intelligent to understand the Geno philosophy of offense--expect few plays-think.
Those that get in trouble with Geno's system is two fold: Back off on the conditioning and not giving 120 percent in practice.
Molly gets high marks from Geno for following directions and giving all she had/has in practices. What is interesting is; Geno does not expect perfection from Freshmen as long as they try and work harder than most.
Many many many kids have made it through Geno's system---those that don't come -are not coming just because of GENO's reputation--those that leave, are not always leaving because of Geno's tough practices --some see the hand writing, some hear their status for next year, some have special friends in other programs, some just want to be close to home.
And kid that hears the "stuff" about tough Geno and don't come because some fool told them how hard it would be--missed out on the Geno's caring, giving, forever side--with Geno --once a husky always a husky is more than just words..he and his "family en-toto" live and breath that.

Reaction Score
It is a very rare frosh who can hit the ground running the way the Huskies run.
I can't think of a Uconn new Freshman that --just slid into the program--oops, 2 come to mind DT/Svetlana
But each heard negative words and made the Geno adjustments.
Loads to learn at Uconn mostly learning to think the Geno way.

Reaction Score
Shouldn't that be demonstrated in play consistently in season? It is true that Geno says she has made a 180, but he has said similar things about other players in preseason and what we all hoped that would mean ... well, it didn't. Me I'll wait and see, while hoping for the best for CD and all our newbies. Can't wait, especially because Montana is burning and air quality really sucks and some of these fires will burn into October.

Gabby may be a special case but as a frosh and soph she was deep in the learning process. In her Jr year she became GABBY. I suspect with Danger we will see a lot more consistency in decision making, shot selection and leadership--defense is a tougher situation because she will always be compared to Moriah and Danger isn't Moriah--even Moriah wasn't MORIAH in her frosh and part of her soph years . Next year DANGER will show up big time.
I feel your grief two ways---forest smoke stinks and lingers and the beautiful forest you came to know will lose their beauty for a few years.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
BroadwayVa said:
"I feel your grief two ways---forest smoke stinks and lingers and the beautiful forest you came to know will lose their beauty for a few years." Lucky so far that it is only the smoke for us, but many to the northwest are having their landscapes decimated. Unusual fire season in that regard.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
I'm amazed Crystal can play as well as she did, and then have the courage to admit that she didn't know then, everything she knows now. This young lady is a winner and a leader..!! Below is an analysis I wrote comparing Crystal to MoJeff's freshman stats. Dangerfield matches or exceeds in most statistical areas. Like Moriah, she will get better and better. She will improve because she has tremendous talent and the right attitude to match. I suspect there are very few Boneyarders who could survive a week of Geno and company, much less a season. It is much less of an effort to criticize players from the safety and anonymity of the couch in their living room. As I said at the end of my piece, I'm a believer in Crystal..!! :)

Written July 10th...
"Like most UConn fans, I'm dying to know how good of a player Crystal Dangerfield will turn out to be. I can't resist the urge to compare her with a recent player of her size, talents and position, Moriah Jefferson. Unfortunately, I tend to compare the Crystal we just saw, with the MoJeff we remember. That isn't fair to Dangerfield, because the Jefferson we most remember was a mature All-American winning her 4th straight National Championship. So, let's go back to Moriah's freshman year for a more accurate comparison. The results are very interesting. ;)

1. Games played & started - Mo played all 39 games for UConn her freshman year and started only 2. With her concussion injury, Crystal played in 31 games, but started 6. The total minutes played, however, are very close at 677 for MoJeff and 733 for Crystal. No advantage either way.

2. Points scored - Remarkably, both players scored 73 baskets their freshman seasons. Crystal took slightly more shots (181 to 172), and made more 3s (26 made vs 17 for Mo.) Moriah's overall shooting % was 42%, while Crystal's was 40%. Still very similar. Total points ended up 188 for Crystal and 182 for MoJeff.

3. Assists & steals - Here is where difference between the two players, at least as freshman, appears. Crystal had 114 assists for the season, doing what she does best, pass the ball. MoJeff had 69 her first year. Clear advantage for Dangerfield. However, steals go the other way, with Jefferson getting 52 and Crystal only 29. In the beginning, one was better with the ball, the other at stealing the ball. :p

4. Rebounds & turnovers- Again the stats are very close. Crystal had 69 boards, while Moriah grabbed 64. Mo had a slight advantage in offensive rebounds 13 to 8. Turnovers are also in Jefferson's favor at 49 for her and 53 for Dangerfield. Close enough to be statistically insignificant, at least to me.

5. Three point shooting & free throws - As mentioned, Crystal was better from beyond the arc. She made 26 of 82 threes for 31.7%. MoJeff was 17-64 or 26.6%. From the free throw line, Moriah was clearly better, making 76% on 19-25 shooting. Crystal struggled from the charity stripe at 59.3% on 16-27 shooting. Of interest, both failed to get to the line much, considering how often they had the ball. :eek:

Two conclusions about Crystal seem obvious. The Baylor game showed she can score and indeed, takeover a game if need be. And, the 114 assists as a freshman shows she is a brilliant passer. The key to her impact this season will be the improvement in her shooting, both from the field and the free throw line. MoJeff went from 42% shooting as a freshman, to 57% as a sophomore. Crystal will see 900-950 minutes of action, if she stays healthy. Watch for her to step up to the next level, just like MoJeff did. I'm a believer...:cool:"

Go Crystal and go Huskies..!!

Last edited:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
The thing I feel best about regarding Crystal is that since the latter part of the season and through the summer, and especially on this Italy trip, we've seen that great big smile a lot. I trust it means she's in a good place now.

Reaction Score
I'm amazed Crystal can play as well as she did, and then have the courage to admit that she didn't know then, everything she knows now. This young lady is a winner and a leader..!! Below is an analysis I wrote comparing Crystal to MoJeff's freshman stats. Dangerfield matches or exceeds in most statistical areas. Like Moriah, she will get better and better. She will improve because she has tremendous talent and the right attitude to match. I suspect there are very few Boneyarders who could survive a week of Geno and company, much less a season. It is much less of an effort to criticize players from the safety and anonymity of the couch in their living room. As I said at the end of my piece, I'm a believer in Crystal..!! :)

Written July 10th...
"Like most UConn fans, I'm dying to know how good of a player Crystal Dangerfield will turn out to be. I can't resist the urge to compare her with a recent player of her size, talents and position, Moriah Jefferson. Unfortunately, I tend to compare the Crystal we just saw, with the MoJeff we remember. That isn't fair to Dangerfield, because the Jefferson we most remember was a mature All-American winning her 4th straight National Championship. So, let's go back to Moriah's freshman year for a more accurate comparison. The results are very interesting. ;)

1. Games played & started - Mo played all 39 games for UConn her freshman year and started only 2. With her concussion injury, Crystal played in 31 games, but started 6. The total minutes played, however, are very close at 677 for MoJeff and 733 for Crystal. No advantage either way.

2. Points scored - Remarkably, both players scored 73 baskets their freshman seasons. Crystal took slightly more shots (181 to 172), and made more 3s (26 made vs 17 for Mo.) Moriah's overall shooting % was 42%, while Crystal's was 40%. Still very similar. Total points ended up 188 for Crystal and 182 for MoJeff.

3. Assists & steals - Here is where difference between the two players, at least as freshman, appears. Crystal had 114 assists for the season, doing what she does best, pass the ball. MoJeff had 69 her first year. Clear advantage for Dangerfield. However, steals go the other way, with Jefferson getting 52 and Crystal only 29. In the beginning, one was better with the ball, the other at stealing the ball. :p

4. Rebounds & turnovers- Again the stats are very close. Crystal had 69 boards, while Moriah grabbed 64. Mo had a slight advantage in offensive rebounds 13 to 8. Turnovers are also in Jefferson's favor at 49 for her and 53 for Dangerfield. Close enough to be statistically insignificant, at least to me.

5. Three point shooting & free throws - As mentioned, Crystal was better from beyond the arc. She made 26 of 82 threes for 31.7%. MoJeff was 17-64 or 26.6%. From the free throw line, Moriah was clearly better, making 76% on 19-25 shooting. Crystal struggled from the charity stripe at 59.3% on 16-27 shooting. Of interest, both failed to get to the line much, considering how often they had the ball. :eek:

Two conclusions about Crystal seem obvious. The Baylor game showed she can score and indeed, takeover a game if need be. And, the 114 assists as a freshman shows she is a brilliant passer. The key to her impact this season will be the improvement in her shooting, both from the field and the free throw line. MoJeff went from 42% shooting as a freshman, to 57% as a sophomore. Crystal will see 900-950 minutes of action, if she stays healthy. Watch for her to step up to the next level, just like MoJeff did. I'm a believer...:cool:"

David--as always, great analysis--I agree and then differ. I know should I disagree it's at my own peril --the peril of not getting one of your tests ever again.
I believe, after the Baylor game, the practice situation and the injury allowed Dangers normal Confidence to fade. Confidence is, in my opinion, the singular factor in Free throws under pressure and Danger missed a few of those.
The Italy trip and the USA U19 showed a confident Danger--yes she missed FT's in the USA games, but that requires rote practice, muscle memory--poor kid has had so much to over come and in my opinion she has --injury, new to college, new to Geno's practices--and Div 1 BB just isn't HS BB.
Thanks again David, as always enjoy your analysis ..

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Written July 10th...

Two conclusions about Crystal seem obvious. The Baylor game showed she can score and indeed, takeover a game if need be. And, the 114 assists as a freshman show she is a brilliant passer. The key to her impact this season will be the improvement in her shooting, both from the field and the free throw line. MoJeff went from 42% shooting as a freshman, to 57% as a sophomore. Crystal will see 900-950 minutes of action, if she stays healthy. Watch for her to step up to the next level, just like MoJeff did. I'm a believer...:cool:"

Dave, you did it again. Your timing could not have been better. In addition to a like, here's 2 thumbs up!! This post should calm some nerves here. I can't understand why folks that are suppose to be hard core UConn fans, are so hard and demanding of Crystal. Most of us are (I guessing) over 55 years old. I know a few are over 70. Crystal was 18 years last season. A freshman coming into what is thought to be the hardest system to learn and play under, for the coach that is also one of the most demanding and difficult to please, and we can't understand that. I wonder how many times she went to bed a night wondering...............What am I doing here?

She said it last year 2 weeks after official practice began. She said (I'm paraphrasing): "Nothing I did or experienced in high school or AAU prepared me for what I'm going through now". Every former UConn player says the same thing: Geno's practices are tough, real tough. Harder than the games. We (the fans) hear that, but it does not register with us. Some of us think that because a freshman come here highly touted, that she is suppose to make the adjustment , flip a switch, and seamlessly meld into the fabric of the program, and should be able to go on the floor and play like she's been in the program for 3 years. It's not going to happen. "NOTHING I did or experienced in high school prepared me for what I'm going through/experiencing now".

I think DavidinNaples said what many of us are really thinking when he wrote (above): Written July 10th...
"Like most UConn fans, I'm dying to know how good of a player Crystal Dangerfield will turn out to be. "I can't resist the urge to compare her with a recent player of her size, talents and position, Moriah Jefferson. Unfortunately, I tend to compare the Crystal we just saw, with the MoJeff we remember. That isn't fair to Dangerfield, because the Jefferson we most remember was a mature All-American winning her 4th straight National Championship. So, let's go back to Moriah's freshman year for a more accurate comparison. The results are very interesting".

Crystal came on right after Mo's departure. She came in so highly touted as the best player in the state of Tennessee. The winner of every award given the the best point guard in the country. Won every thing in sight. We were told she is the second coming. We were bombarded with reports and sports columns about Crystal that we got so deep into the forest, we could n longer see the trees. Crystal was expected to take over where Mo left off. When she didn't, the wolves, nay sayers and critics all came out of the woodwork.

Because of the "non-existent" bench Geno had last year, Dangerfield was put in a very though and unenviable situation. She was thrust into the 6th man spot by default, having to come in and play with the starters, and perform consistently at a very high level. I looked at the expression on her face at times during different games. A deer in head lights look describes it best. A times she looked confident, other times she looked lost, hoping and praying not to make a mistake or doing something to incur Geno's wrath. I can't forget what Gabby said just before the season began her sophomore year (paraphrasing )"Now I'm ready to play. Last year I didn't know what I was doing, now I do. I'm ready to play".

Give the freshmen a year to grow and make the transition from high school to college. Give them a year to learn Geno's system, and get comfortable with playing basketball his way with the best players in the country, which is totally different that what they where use to in high school/AAU. Yes, they will all experience growing pains which is expected. Players learn at different rates. How about we just trust Geno and staff to bring them along as THEY see fit, trust their judgment, and root like hell for them when they are on the floor. How about that? :cool:

Reaction Score
David--as always, great analysis--I agree and then differ. I know should I disagree it's at my own peril --the peril of not getting one of your tests ever again.
I believe, after the Baylor game, the practice situation and the injury allowed Dangers normal Confidence to fade. Confidence is, in my opinion, the singular factor in Free throws under pressure and Danger missed a few of those.
The Italy trip and the USA U19 showed a confident Danger--yes she missed FT's in the USA games, but that requires rote practice, muscle memory--poor kid has had so much to over come and in my opinion she has --injury, new to college, new to Geno's practices--and Div 1 BB just isn't HS BB.
Thanks again David, as always enjoy your analysis ..

The last thing I will say on this thread is that Crystal had a pre season injury that required a SURGERY. I don't know how many of us "adults" have had to rehab after a surgery prior to the start of what I'm imagining was the hardest task a young and hopeful recruit had to check off... compete against and with UConn teammates. Practice and rehab at the same time in order to help her team. I bet that was no walk in the park. Oh and go to class and keep her grades up. That kid has shown resolve and has had to do it with questions from A to Z from all directions. Oh and add in a concussion and some type of foot fracture along the way. I agree that it seemed like her confidence faded and her smile, too. No preparing for the year that she had! People who really understand athletes specifically can look at all the circumstances and add them up accordingly. Did Crystal have the year that she anticipated? Of course not. But she wasn't dead weight either... in spite of whatever storyline. Agenda pushers will continue to attack a kid and turn the blind eye to other issues. We are on the eve of a new basketball year and I wish all of the girls well and hope that there will be more smiles at the end of the day for ALL of them. They all have special talents to contribute. However, IMO they will have a different year this year that I personally think will be harder than last year.
I am done with this UNLESS someone can show the proof that another player on this current squad has had some on the 'yard come out consistently with a verbal beat down like Crystal has had thus far.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Sounds like you have not had a 17-18 year old kid. You can not tell them anything. They think they know it all. Just like i thought at that age.
It may even be tougher with a high school superstar who is being recruited by the best schools in the country and everybody telling them how great they are. I am sure they can get a little cocky.

This is exactly why I focused on attitude. Thank you for making my point. It is not communications, it is (was) attitude. Most all teenagers have this issue. I have experienced two teenage boys and one teenage girl. Yes, they had their moments but on the whole while very confident their minds were open. We discussed viewing people as books in a library. They will improve themselves in many ways from some books but all of the others will provide at least one new idea for self-improvement. Be ready to discover it. Pay attention, select a possible idea or concept, do mental simulations with it, then try it out. People are the same. They will meet some people (mentors?) who will impart many useful ideas. The others will impart at least one good idea. Try to learn from everyone. They should personalize the ideas and mold them to their own life experiences and needs.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Just curious about something. How many articles about players other than Crystal receive as much dissecting? Doesn't anyone know? I don't see many posts about the older players that inspire so many negative comments. Post links if there are any...

No, she is the only one anyone ever says anything negative about. :eek: Did you noticed that I called out Stewie when she was in her "I know best how I play" attitude. Her moment of clarity came and the rest is history ... she started listening to Geno and CD. Crystal apparently has finally had her moment of clarity. More than half this board believe and want Crystal to start. Chill! No one is just picking on her. Someone will pick on all of them from time to time. :D

Reaction Score
No, she is the only one anyone ever says anything negative about. :eek: Did you noticed that I called out Stewie when she was in her "I know best how I play" attitude. Her moment of clarity came and the rest is history ... she started listening to Geno and CD. Crystal apparently has finally had her moment of clarity. More than half this board believe and want Crystal to start. Chill! No one is just picking on her. Someone will pick on all of them from time to time. :D
Current squad example, please. But it's okay... I'll chill for now.

Reaction Score
Besides... we got bigger fish to fry. They just lost and we have no video evidence to pick apart and cast blame. LOL.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I am done with this UNLESS someone can show the proof that another player on this current squad has had some on the 'yard come out consistently with a verbal beat down like Crystal has had thus far.
You must be new to the board. Do your own due diligence and search for posts on each player and determine if the post was positive or negative. Then tally up and determine for yourself if Crystal is the only player being called out. I am sure if I or someone else did it and showed other players were picked upon you probably would doubt our veracity. I believe you will find Kia Nurse has had her share of negative comments. Lou during her slump was called out. Also she was hectored for being only a shooter. Lou had freshman problems with practice intensity. By the way Collier played her freshman year with a torn Labrum in her hip that required surgery with no complaints or anyone making excuses for her. She had her moment of clarity before coming to UCONN and has always practice hard, not always correctly, just really hard. Everyone on this board may hammer this player or that player but every single one of us really, really, really like OUR UCONN girls. Everyone of them! If anyone them gets flack from an outside source, heaven help that source. This board will hammer them relentlessly. Don't think any UCONN girl is unloved by anyone on this board.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Besides... we got bigger fish to fry. They just lost and we have no video evidence to pick apart and cast blame. LOL.

Who needs film? We have stats! ;)

Reaction Score
You must be new to the board. Do your own due diligence and search for posts on each player and determine if the post was positive or negative. Then tally up and determine for yourself if Crystal is the only player being called out. I am sure if I or someone else did it and showed other players were picked upon you probably would doubt our veracity. I believe you will find Kia Nurse has had her share of negative comments. Lou during her slump was called out. Also she was hectored for being only a shooter. Lou had freshman problems with practice intensity. By the way Collier played her freshman year with a torn Labrum in her hip that required surgery with no complaints or anyone making excuses for her. She had her moment of clarity before coming to UCONN and has always practice hard, not always correctly, just really hard. Everyone on this board may hammer this player or that player but every single one of us really, really, really like OUR UCONN girls. Everyone of them! If anyone them gets flack from an outside source, heaven help that source. This board will hammer them relentlessly. Don't think any UCONN girl is unloved by anyone on this board.

I'm not new to the board but have been a watcher until recently, so I have done my due diligence and I stand behind my observations. You mentioned "excuse" in your reply. Not exactly certain what you mean but I did list factual instances that a young player needed to surpass in order to even compete. I didn't offer an excuse. Respectfully... I'm going to take the high road. You can go wherever you want.

Reaction Score

Afro queen joined Sept 26 2015
SVCBeerscat joined Feb 14 2017

Reaction Score
The last thing I will say on this thread is that Crystal had a pre season injury that required a SURGERY. I don't know how many of us "adults" have had to rehab after a surgery prior to the start of what I'm imagining was the hardest task a young and hopeful recruit had to check off... compete against and with UConn teammates. Practice and rehab at the same time in order to help her team. I bet that was no walk in the park. Oh and go to class and keep her grades up. That kid has shown resolve and has had to do it with questions from A to Z from all directions. Oh and add in a concussion and some type of foot fracture along the way. I agree that it seemed like her confidence faded and her smile, too. No preparing for the year that she had! People who really understand athletes specifically can look at all the circumstances and add them up accordingly. Did Crystal have the year that she anticipated? Of course not. But she wasn't dead weight either... in spite of whatever storyline. Agenda pushers will continue to attack a kid and turn the blind eye to other issues. We are on the eve of a new basketball year and I wish all of the girls well and hope that there will be more smiles at the end of the day for ALL of them. They all have special talents to contribute. However, IMO they will have a different year this year that I personally think will be harder than last year.
Amen sister, Amen! As an educationally challenged over the hill game presiding member, I don't see any one attacking Danger--I love that kid so much (heck I love em all) but Danger is special to me--that I'd willingly take any naysayers of Danger to task.
You are right about the issues Ms Crystal Dangerfield, a Murfreesboro, Tn native, faced this past season and college year. You too are correct in that she, almost single handedly beat Baylor--Geno said to her : "go win this game". Is that something he says often--possible the last time was with DT?? The By has it's share of selective word searchers--that's true. If I missed the negative comments on Danger, shame on me.

Reaction Score
Dave, you did it again. Your timing could not have been better. In addition to a like, here's 2 thumbs up!! This post should calm some nerves here. I can't understand why folks that are suppose to be hard core UConn fans, are so hard and demanding of Crystal. Most of us are (I guessing) over 55 years old. I know a few are over 70. Crystal was 18 years last season. A freshman coming into what is thought to be the hardest system to learn and play under, for the coach that is also one of the most demanding and difficult to please, and we can't understand that. I wonder how many times she went to bed a night wondering.....What am I doing here?

She said it last year 2 weeks after official practice began. She said (I'm paraphrasing): "Nothing I did or experienced in high school or AAU prepared me for what I'm going through now". Every former UConn player says the same thing: Geno's practices are tough, real tough. Harder than the games. We (the fans) hear that, but it does not register with us. Some of us think that because a freshman come here highly touted, that she is suppose to make the adjustment , flip a switch, and seamlessly meld into the fabric of the program, and should be able to go on the floor and play like she's been in the program for 3 years. It's not going to happen. "NOTHING I did or experienced in high school prepared me for what I'm going through/experiencing now".

I think DavidinNaples said what many of us are really thinking when he wrote (above): Written July 10th...
"Like most UConn fans, I'm dying to know how good of a player Crystal Dangerfield will turn out to be. "I can't resist the urge to compare her with a recent player of her size, talents and position, Moriah Jefferson. Unfortunately, I tend to compare the Crystal we just saw, with the MoJeff we remember. That isn't fair to Dangerfield, because the Jefferson we most remember was a mature All-American winning her 4th straight National Championship. So, let's go back to Moriah's freshman year for a more accurate comparison. The results are very interesting".

Crystal came on right after Mo's departure. She came in so highly touted as the best player in the state of Tennessee. The winner of every award given the the best point guard in the country. Won every thing in sight. We were told she is the second coming. We were bombarded with reports and sports columns about Crystal that we got so deep into the forest, we could n longer see the trees. Crystal was expected to take over where Mo left off. When she didn't, the wolves, nay sayers and critics all came out of the woodwork.

Because of the "non-existent" bench Geno had last year, Dangerfield was put in a very though and unenviable situation. She was thrust into the 6th man spot by default, having to come in and play with the starters, and perform consistently at a very high level. I looked at the expression on her face at times during different games. A deer in head lights look describes it best. A times she looked confident, other times she looked lost, hoping and praying not to make a mistake or doing something to incur Geno's wrath. I can't forget what Gabby said just before the season began her sophomore year (paraphrasing )"Now I'm ready to play. Last year I didn't know what I was doing, now I do. I'm ready to play".

Give the freshmen a year to grow and make the transition from high school to college. Give them a year to learn Geno's system, and get comfortable with playing basketball his way with the best players in the country, which is totally different that what they where use to in high school/AAU. Yes, they will all experience growing pains which is expected. Players learn at different rates. How about we just trust Geno and staff to bring them along as THEY see fit, trust their judgment, and root like hell for them when they are on the floor. How about that? :cool:

I don't know whether this is a David negative or you see it as a positive???? Before Danger set one foot on Uconn property--I saw her in a U19 USA game, with Collier (I believe). I wrote that I wasn't sure whether I was seen Danger of Moriah---The comparison is something of a compliment.
The size, the aggressive ball handling, the precise passes and once in a while a pull up jumper that goes--all are what Danger did.
I understand your defense of Frosh, that's nice. But long time fans of WBB can see a bit of DT o or a bit of Maya or Rene or Mel or Sue or a combination in some players. Last year as KLS was saving Uconns behind and sick as a dog, I and others compared her performance to DT.
Sorry but comparisons are good. Now if Geno said to Danger--you are not performing as Moriah did--get with it! That would be very bad--but us By'er blow smoke into the ether of the internet.
DavidiNapels is a charter member of ---I LOVE UCONN WOMENS BASKETALL CLUB.

Reaction Score
Molly and Kyla and Saniya at times Nurse and Butler Big time took hits ---none very nice. Danger during the year received a lot of compassion from the BY because of her Concussion and with Geno on her case---the By can be very protective.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Afro queen joined Sept 26 2015
SVCBeerscat joined Feb 14 2017

Then she is sensitive regarding Crystal. Surely in that time she has witnessed one player or another getting hectored.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom