Lebron James | The Boneyard

Lebron James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah actually, greatest player in the world. I'm too young so I don't know, but it's hard to imagine that Jordan was unanimously better than him. But, I'm willing to be schooled on Jordan from some of the older guys if he was.

Reaction Score
Yeah actually, greatest player in the world. I'm too young so I don't know, but it's hard to imagine that Jordan was unanimously better than him. But, I'm willing to be schooled on Jordan from some of the older guys if he was.

It was a mental edge with Jordan. You'd never see him shrink in a big spot like Lebron did against Dallas a few years ago. That's really the difference to me because I think James is the most physically gifted player I have ever seen, and definitely one of the greatest.

Reaction Score
The thing about Jordan that it's hard to understand...

Jordan never ever, ever let you down, never ever....he always came through with a big play, big game, and big win, always came through, ALWAYS....that is truly why he is better than LeBron, he did not have Maverick moments...

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Best of all time. All time.

Reaction Score
The thing about Jordan that it's hard to understand...

Jordan never ever, ever let you down, never ever....he always came through with a big play, big game, and big win, always came through, ALWAYS....that is truly why he is better than LeBron, he did not have Maverick moments...

MJ had that mental toughness and extremely fierce competitiveness that no one else with his ability has ever matched. That's one of the things that stand out with his career.

Reaction Score
Lebron James is one of the greatest players of all time. He deserves recognition the likes of Jordan, Magic, and Bird. He is one best all around players offensively and a great defender.

Reaction Score
Lebron James is one of the greatest players of all time. He deserves recognition the likes of Jordan, Magic, and Bird. He is one best all around players offensively and a great defender.
Of course, he's top 5 or top 3 in my view...

Greatest player I've ever seen besides Jordan, I am 30 so do the math...

Reaction Score
The pendulum really swung with this win, lose this game and Lebron is another Wilt, West or Oscar Robertson, now this title puts him at least 3rd alltime in my eyes behind MJ and right there with Magic.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Lebanon's relief and tears after the victory showed bcc something to me. The real feeling for his home that was so different than when he left as a free agent.
Gotta be tough for Curry but , God he disappeared. In a way I never remember Magic, Jordan or Larry doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom