OT: - Lebron has two fans kicked out of the arena in OT win vs the Pacers. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Lebron has two fans kicked out of the arena in OT win vs the Pacers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I figured that’s where you were going. And I tend to agree. His silence on China called in to question his integrity and his sincerity. If he’s going to pick and choose what evil to call out he should just remain quiet. A la Jordan. And I’m black, so I do t believe I’m racist towards LeBron. When the racist card gets thrown around like toasters on Oprah, it cheapens the word and the accusation

Fair enough I get it. I should maybe just shut up because of my utter dislike of this player/person but his inconsistencies just drive me crazy sorry.

Reaction Score
I don’t even know how to respond to this. Trust me, I am not comparing you to Lebron.

Maybe just shut up and drivel?

This is how I felt about your assumption on shut up and dribble. Please!

Reaction Score
Griffracist
I don’t get into the bickering, putdowns and demeaning of other posters on this board because I don’t think it has anything to do with what this forum is about but I am stepping in and saying you are way out of line calling someone a racist without knowing anything about them and seeing how they present themselves in daily life.

I personally know @Griffman and I assure you your statement is unfounded, unwarranted and out of line.

Reaction Score
I don’t get into the bickering, putdowns and demeaning of other posters on this board because I don’t think it has anything to do with what this forum is about but I am stepping in and saying you are way out of line calling someone a racist without knowing anything about them and seeing how they present themselves in daily life.

I personally know @Griffman and I assure you your statement is unfounded, unwarranted and out of line.

If he wants to take down his incredibly racist comment I’ll remove my post.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yes that’s what really happened
God forbid he speaks up because two fans wanted to murder his son.
So you believe that they actually wanted to murder his kid. OK then.

Reaction Score
The only assumption here is someone telling me my thoughts of him are “shut up and dribble.” Where would that come from, because I don’t like his media thoughts all that much? I actually dislike that he believes anyone in the world actually really cares what he thinks since he shuts up about China and Nike. If you can’t be consistent unless it works for you then just shut up we don’t care. Nothing more than that but feel free to assume like others here.
This discussion is useless here. Go look at the topic of this thread. His thoughts on China or other political issues have exactly zero to do with the initial topic and yet you brought them up to try to denigrate his character. That’s why I think your view of him is totally biased based on your political differences. And go read your post here. Your defense that you aren’t saying shut up and dribble is basically saying shut up and dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom