OT: - Lebron has two fans kicked out of the arena in OT win vs the Pacers. | The Boneyard

OT: Lebron has two fans kicked out of the arena in OT win vs the Pacers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

What do you think the issue was? Was it something horrible said and/or done?
For a man who has had insults hurled at him every road game of his entire career to do that, my guess is a line was seriously crossed. I’m totally okay with fans being removed for that. You’re paying to watch the game and too many fans feel that also gives them the right to get personal with these players.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Didn’t the fans say they wished Lebron’s son died in a car accident or something? That’s pretty messed up stuff…

Reaction Score

So yeah, all those hawt takes going after LeBron were incredibly dumb. It was obvious from his reaction that this was more than normal heckling and crossed a line. He was absolutely in the right to demand their ejection and they should never be allowed in another stadium.

Reaction Score
Let’s get a reporter to find out what their side of the story is both from them and other neighboring fans. Not just the baby’s side of things before we believe anything.

Reaction Score
Let’s get a reporter to find out what their side of the story is both from them and other neighboring fans. Not just the baby’s side of things before we believe anything.
There are now multiple social media posts from people saying they were there that are alleging the same exact comments (hoping his son died in a car accident). The anti-LeBron obsession with some folks is so bizarre.

Reaction Score
There are now multiple social media posts from people saying they were there that are alleging the same exact comments (hoping his son died in a car accident). The anti-LeBron obsession with some folks is so bizarre.

Well if they did this is deserved. Anti Lebron is on him too he’s a baby and speaks his mind way too much when it has little to do with him or basketball. Let’s not pretend he’s sone great guy. He is if you’re a fan but otherwise it’s easy to understand others views.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Well if they did this is deserved. Anti Lebron is on him too he’s a baby and speaks his mind way too much when it has little to do with him or basketball. Let’s not pretend he’s sone great guy. He is if you’re a fan but otherwise it’s easy to understand others views.
He’s a bad guy because he “speaks his mind way too much when it has little to do with him or basketball.”

That says everything we need to know about you. Shut up and dribble, right? That’s your take.

Reaction Score
Dude has been squeaky clean off the court his entire career, by all accounts is a great family man, and gives a ton of both time and money to his community. And believe me, I don't own any LeBron gear and wouldn't consider myself a big fan. I think you're projecting your differences in personal views on to him as somehow a personal shortcoming of him.

Reaction Score
He’s a bad guy because he “speaks his mind way too much when it has little to do with him or basketball.”

That says everything we need to know about you. Shut up and dribble, right? That’s your take.

Please stupid take. And this take tells me ALL I need to know about you.

Comparing me on a fan board to Lebron is beyond moronic! But that’s probably not what you mean anyway is it?

Reaction Score

Comparing me on a fan board to Lebron is beyond moronic! But that’s probably not what you mean anyway is it?
Maybe you can elaborate on the issue you're taking with him (specifically related to the comment that was quoted). Because, I'll be honest, I find it hard not to read it the way that WestHark did.

Reaction Score
Maybe you can elaborate on the issue you're taking with him (specifically related to the comment that was quoted). Because, I'll be honest, I find it hard not to read it the way that WestHark did.

I don’t need to elaborate crap. His political views, his whining on the court like he’s the only guy who never gets a call, his take on Jewish people which is ok right? I can’t stand the man, the player or anything about the man.

Good enough? It’s enough for me.

Reaction Score
Don’t even go there! We can disagree on how we feel about Lebron but to call me a racist is unwarranted and just a plain, lazy comment without any justifiable facts to back it up. I’ll leave it at that.

I assume you know what the fans said and you didn’t remove your comment so I’ll leave mine up until yours is deleted

Reaction Score
Dude’s not too bright.

Good take on how many games James has played, and consider how few times he’s done this. Broussard brought up a good point too that he knows that people in those first few rows have money and/or influence with the organization and they’re not people you just kick out willy nilly.

But people’s critical thinking fails well before they’re able to consider that, in some part related to hate; and you end up with threads like this

WestHartHusk

Reaction Score

I don’t even know how to respond to this. Trust me, I am not comparing you to Lebron.

WestHartHusk

Reaction Score
Dude has been squeaky clean off the court his entire career, by all accounts is a great family man, and gives a ton of both time and money to his community. And believe me, I don't own any LeBron gear and wouldn't consider myself a big fan. I think you're projecting your differences in personal views on to him as somehow a personal shortcoming of him.
This is it. I’m with you, not a huge Lebron fan. But not is basically indisputable that (1) he is an all-time frat talent, (2) hasn’t been in legal trouble, (3) is loyal to his family, and (4) more than most is loyal to his hometown (think about leaving Miami to try to get the Cavs to the promised land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom