Le Cannet game | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Le Cannet game

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Looks like Loyola Chicago beat this team by 6 last year.

(Caveats: Loyola Chicago wasn't very good, had some travel issues and a quick turnaround, and one or two of their better players didn't play).

Okay.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
In early August, with the amount of talent that we are returning and the amount of talent that we've added I'm not going to worry about the level of competition in a situation like this trip.

I want to see us in mid-season form no later than mid-season. I don't see how this won't help get us there.

Reaction Score
I always find it weird how fans try to tell other fans to calm down and don't be too excited. If you want to be calm and not excited that's cool but mind your business and don't try to police how other people react.
Cool. No doubt there is a huge age range of fans here plus some are new and excitable. Remember that we all love our Huskies!

Reaction Score

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Creighton. There’s more, but just giving some perspective on how these games have gone for others.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
With a 66 point margin of victory, I'm guessing they all looked great.
Fewer than half the FGs were assisted; Singare missed his free throw; Ross had a 1-to-2 assist to turnover ratio; and Spencer, Ross, Romouglu, and Ball were a combined 5-22 from 3.

There's still time to turn things around, but Hurley's gotta be feeling the heat.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Looks like Loyola Chicago beat this team by 6 last year.

(Caveats: Loyola Chicago wasn't very good, had some travel issues and a quick turnaround, and one or two of their better players didn't play).
Le Cannet was also in the fifth division last year. This year they are in the fourth division. So in theory their team should be better.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not me. I'd rather listen to Walton talk about The Collector than read some guy talking about his chub.
Admittedly, it's close, but yeah big Larry talking about the teams play given him a half chub is still more interesting than Walton.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Big 12 would not be impressed

Maybe, but then again they don't take trips to Europe because it's filled with foreigners.

Reaction Score
The competition won’t matter. Surrounding an All American in Clingan with four shooters and play makers(Newton, Spencer, Castle, Karaban) is going to be deadly. Clingan is going to remind some of how good a passer he is. Good Luck guarding him in single coverage. Back to Back. UConn against the World! The End

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Glad that the kids got the opportunity to travel and soak up the beautiful French coast
This is great for bonding
The basketball - to me it is far and away secondary - the competition is a step below an average decent HS team
Nothing at all to get excited about except the fact that they are playing together and travelling together - very important
I won't get involved in wire to wire, number 6 etc. I just want to see a NBE regular season and NBE tournament title to start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom