Le Cannet game | The Boneyard

Le Cannet game

Reaction Score
Are any of the horde or other media folks traveling with the team? Hopefully a few reports

Reaction Score
Are any of the horde or other media folks traveling with the team? Hopefully a few reports
Most of them don’t even go to the Midwest BE games so I’d be surprised if any of them are going to Europe for these exhibitions.

Reaction Score
Most of them don’t even go to the Midwest BE games so I’d be surprised if any of them are going to Europe for these exhibitions.
Even if the company wouldn’t pay its a great way to take a tax deductible “business” trip to Europe.

Reaction Score
Why?
Administrator comment to create an account then watch stream for free
Next creating the account is $1 for 24 hr trial then $29.99 mos after implying free

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Administrator comment to create an account then watch stream for free
Next creating the account is $1 for 24 hr trial then $29.99 mos after implying free
Thanks. That’s what I thought which is why I didn’t click it.

Reaction Score
There is a countdown clock to tip off on their website which hit 7hrs 30min at 8:30am EST which would mean 4pm EST. I haven't put much effort into trying to understand who we are playing. It seems they have numerous teams like Monteverde or AAU teams have different age groups. Some of the player pictures look like grown men that are playing 'national 2' or 'national 3' . I really hope as fans that there is some reporting as to what the level of competition was on the court. It could actually be a significant test. I didn't see any links to stream the game.

Reaction Score
There is a countdown clock to tip off on their website which hit 7hrs 30min at 8:30am EST which would mean 4pm EST. I haven't put much effort into trying to understand who we are playing. It seems they have numerous teams like Monteverde or AAU teams have different age groups. Some of the player pictures look like grown men that are playing 'national 2' or 'national 3' . I really hope as fans that there is some reporting as to what the level of competition was on the court. It could actually be a significant test. I didn't see any links to stream the game.

That "National 3" league is actually the fifth tier of French basketball. It's an amateur level.

Reaction Score
That's strange because the game is at 2pm est.

Reaction Score
Can someone record the video on their computer and post it after.. if possible..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom