Larrier turning pro at end of season | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Larrier turning pro at end of season

C

Chief00

Obviously things didn't work out with Larrier like we hoped they would, but he could've transferred to a lot of different schools and chose to play at UConn. I wish him nothing but the best.

Bunkey liked him. We use to argue about his game.

Reaction Score
I didn’t think Purvis would do anything as a pro. I liked Purvis, but saw little progress of him while he was here. Quite possibly Larrier will improve? I haven’t seen much progress from Ollie’s players, another reason to look elsewhere.

Reaction Score
I very rarely say this about one of our guys, but I won't miss him at all.
he just didn't really connect with our fan base the way purvis did, IMO. At least Purvis came out with fight each game where as Larrier looks like he was playing for himself and not concerned about his teammates. best of luck to him regardless he's still one of our own.

Reaction Score

Even if not prepared, it pays to go to the NBA as soon as possible. The goal of players (and agents) is to get to that second contract quickly. The first NBA contract is limited, but for the second the sky's the limit. Many second tier pros get multi-millions on that second contract. So....you jump to the NBA and improve your game in time for your first resigning.

Reaction Score
Jalen is the best prospect and it's not even close.
Only in the delusion and double standard of the boneyard. If you ask any NBA scout, however, Jalen isn't even on their radar. Terry is.

Reaction Score
He didn't?

Getting back on the court this season, has played 25 games, averaging 13.8 points, 4.5 rebounds, with 24 assists and 61 turnovers. Having kept up with his academics, he is set to graduate in May with a degree in urban and community studies. He would have the option of returning to UConn, or transferring to another school with immediate eligibility as a grad student, but is not thinking along those lines, as he told reporters after the Huskies’ practice Tuesday.

“Definitely pro, pursuing basketball,” Larrier said, when asked of his plans. “I am going to continue to pursue basketball and see where it takes me and hopefully things work out for the best.”

UConn's Terry Larrier, Set To Graduate, Plans Pro Career After This Season
Wait, he has 24 assists this entire season!? Yikes

Reaction Score
He better toughen up or he will get push off the court by guys trying to make a paycheck.

Reaction Score
Man I wish him the best. But he ain't even ready for the NBA. Overseas ball for sure.

Reaction Score
I find it perplexing to say the least, that so many on here can easily speak ill of one of our own student athletes.... while if someone did the same in regards to Ollie, who gets paid millions, he/she would be labeled "a bad fan"

Some of y'all on here should be ashamed of yourselves, wish the kid good luck and leave it at that. He's following his own dreams and aspirations

The double standards displayed in this thead are cringeworthy

The whole no mask in practice thing has negative feelings brewing in a lot of us right now.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
he just didn't really connect with our fan base the way purvis did, IMO. At least Purvis came out with fight each game where as Larrier looks like he was playing for himself and not concerned about his teammates. best of luck to him regardless he's still one of our own.

I definitely wish him well in his career and don't hold any ill will toward him - I just can't say with any degree of honesty I enjoyed his tenure with the team. Minus the injuries, who knows?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom