Larrier turning pro at end of season | The Boneyard

Larrier turning pro at end of season

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I have a hard time blaming these guys for leaving early when they’re all on such a limited time window to make money using their bodies like that...but I really hope they have a plan and know what they’re getting into.

Reaction Score
I have a hard time blaming these guys for leaving early when they’re all on such a limited time window to make money using their bodies like that...but I really hope they have a plan and know what they’re getting into.
He's graduating and has been in school for 4 years. That's not really leaving early.

the Q

Reaction Score
He's graduating and has been in school for 4 years. That's not really leaving early.

Yeah the fact he has his degree makes it better. I guess it’s only technically leaving early.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
It’ll be interesting to see where he ends up. Have we had anyone less prepared to go pro that decided to go pro before their eligibility was up? It will be addition by subtraction for UConn, but I don’t think this ends well for him.

Reaction Score
His wording was he’s graduating and will continue to pursue basketball. I’m thinking he’s going to grad transfer to get off the sinking ship. Although he’s probably the biggest fault in the ship in my opinion..
He said he's going pro

C

Chief00

UPDATE: A year ago we lost some Miller linked players, be prepared to lose some KO linked players now.

Another head scratcher. Did this dude ever play college basketball?

I wish him well, it just seems strange after the season that he had. The season after a knee injury I give a guy lots of benefit of the doubt. I don’t think you actually recover what you will until the year after. However, having said that, his turnovers and selfish offensive play made him tough to like as a BB player.

Perhaps in another system, he will find a role with a good point guard, who will give him the ball only in certain spots and situations. It’s probably fitting Larrier and KO leave together.

Last edited by a moderator:

the Q

Reaction Score
Another head scratcher. Did this dude ever play college basketball?

I wish him well, it just seems strange after the season that he had. The season after a knee injury I give a guy lots of benefit of the doubt. I don’t think you actually recover what you will until the year after. However, having said that, his turnovers and selfish offensive play made him tough to like as a BB player.

Perhaps in another system, he will find a role with a good point guard, who will give him the ball only in certain spots and situations. It’s probably fitting Larrier and KO leave together.

To compare his idea role, it’s what Harrison Barnes did for golden state.

Rarely dribble, stand in he corner and hit 3s.

Reaction Score
He said he's going pro
Is there a longer video or another question that asked that? In Borges’ video all he said was “pursuing basketball and seeing where that takes me”. That’s not to say he didn’t say he’s going pro, but he didn’t in the video tweeted. Just curious.

the Q

Reaction Score
To make that work you actually have to hit shots.

...and learn how to dribble even if rare.

I’m curious how he’d work out in a rip Hamilton role, running around and basically only doing some catch and shoot. Kid needs to find something if he’s gonna make it long term as a pro.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom