Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 169 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Ok I am going to go for a two hour bike ride in south Florida in the middle if the day.

I want to be physically exhausted when I hear this news. Just in case.

This information may be nothing or they are still working the details out on giving him most of what he asked for.

The one thing that sticks in my mind is that the Lakers job is not a great nba job. If it were the perfect nba job then I could see uprooting your family and chasing your dream. But the Lakers HC job has about the same success rate as opening a restaurant.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Of course not. Danny's not parking his new Bugatti in his old spot.
If he does and it has California plates - I guess we know the answer
Plus he isn't driving his usual because it's a UConn paid for vehicle and it's now in some on campus hidden parking space waiting for the next coach

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
You know what really kills me more than Hurley Watch is when other people start new threads instead of posting in this one that everyone is contsantly refreshing. For why???

Reaction Score
Something I don’t like. If he announces he’s staying we are in the same place as on Tuesday but there are massive celebrations like we won a lottery. We didn’t. We avoided a meteor strike. It’s a disaster film.

Reaction Score
You know what really kills me more than Hurley Watch is when other people start new threads instead of posting in this one that everyone is contsantly refreshing. For why???
I think that got moved. I posted in this thread and then my comment showed up there

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom