Lakers preparing offer for Hurley | Page 142 | The Boneyard

Lakers preparing offer for Hurley

Reaction Score
I think he’s gone. Putting this out there now, saying he loves what he’s built, etc.

He wants to be able to tell the players tomorrow.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
My pessimistic side thinks the NBA asked him to not overshadow the Finals game if he's decided on the Lakers.

The optimistic side thinks he's using every last minute before his next practice because leaving is too difficult for him.

But it also feels unlikely he doesn't know by now. He didn't look stressed last night.

Reaction Score
My pessimistic side thinks the NBA asked him to not overshadow the Finals game if he's decided on the Lakers.

The optimistic side thinks he's using every last minute before his next practice because leaving is too difficult for him.

But it also feels unlikely he doesn't know by now. He didn't look stressed last night.
Well the NBA can ask whatever they want but I already care about the Hurley thing way more than these finals. It's a more competitive game too.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Me too, but I think he looked more like a Malamute than a Husky, which I guess is why they changed it?
Nope they changed it because our former president didn't realize that there was such a thing as a white husky. Personally, I consider that a failure via education.

Reaction Score
Seems like he's going and he wants the team to know before the press. If he was staying he would have announced it already.
I hope I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
DH is smart. His LA "Lost Weekend" was a great negotiating tactic to make sure he gets what he wants in his new UConn contract - this includes not only his compensation but also NIL/player compensation assurances to make sure UConn BB doesnt get left behind in this new era of Power conferences, player payments, etc. . If he gets what he wants from UConn, he's staying. If UConn tries to nickel-and-dime him, he's gone. The ball is in UConn's court...

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score

I love how they say that we've lost two lottery picks, as if the draft has already happened.

The possibility of UConn winning a third straight title does loom with the return of a preseason top-five team, but the Huskies did lose two lottery picks (center Donovan Clingan and guard Stephon Castle) and a first-team All-American point guard (Tristen Newton) to the NBA draft.

Reaction Score
Makes me think he has not actually made a decision. 2 reasons. If he turned it down There be big news about the next guy. 2nd if he accepted no way this sits with no leak or announcement.

Reaction Score
Nope they changed it because our former president didn't realize that there was such a thing as a white husky. Personally, I consider that a failure via education.
okay, I checked the photos. But the old mascot still looked like had too much fur on his neck for a Husky. And I apologize, I meant samoyed, not malamute.

Reaction Score
The majority of posters under the Woj tweet think it means he stays…this includes the laker fans. It’s like 70-30 if you read through the replies. I think he stays.
Too bad we can't make Dan make his decision by poll!

Reaction Score
We’re gonna get killed in recruiting if that’s the case. If UConn is gonna give him top dollar they should require a huge buyout

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom