OT: - Kyrie requests trade... | The Boneyard

OT: Kyrie requests trade...

Reaction Score
I'll bet pro athletes wish there was a transfer portal.

Little details like contracts get in the way.

I see a reunion with LeBron in Kyrie's future. He seems to be the only one that can keep him under control.

Reactions: MJ1

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Not saying it's right but he can only get the max if they trade him by Thursday and he works out an extension with the new team. He isn't able to get as much coin as a free agent next year.

I'm not a Steven A fan but he just said on ESPN radio that he thinks Kyrie feels he's the smartest man on the planet and everyone else is the crazy one. Kinda spot on.

Reaction Score
Kyrie seems to be a cancer, a good bball playing cancer but one nonetheless.

Reaction Score

I see a reunion with LeBron in Kyrie's future. He seems to be the only one that can keep him under control.
This is the only thing that really makes any sense

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Yeah its terrible to be tied down to 100's of millions of dollars.

Reaction Score
This is what Durant gets for following Kyrie he had a real chance to enhance his legacy by going to the Knicks and possibly a leg up on Lebron by doing something Lebron was afraid to do.

I’m glad Kyrie is screwing up the Nets btw.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Cryrie is going to be different this time, because "Brooklyn is his home". People actually believed Flat Earth too

I personally think he's going to the Left Coast Conference, because she's tired of being humiliated in Boston

Reaction Score
Kyrie with all his talent feels like a net negative when it comes to continuity and team

He’s an amazing talent but don’t see him as a franchise changing talent

Reaction Score
This is what Durant gets for following Kyrie he had a real chance to enhance his legacy by going to the Knicks and possibly a leg up on Lebron by doing something Lebron was afraid to do.

I’m glad Kyrie is screwing up the Nets btw.

There’s no universe in which Durant is going to be seen as having a leg up on Lebron, Knicks or not.

It was nice knowing you, Russ. Pack your and hit the road.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Whoever takes him is crazy.

Winning basketball games is about the 30th thing on his to-do list and he’s one of those guys who is so stupid that he has no idea that he’s stupid.

Reaction Score
Imagine being a teammate. A friend has been a Nets fan since Dr J in the ABA. He just shakes his head

Reaction Score
he’s one of those guys who is so stupid that he has no idea that he’s stupid.
Also known as:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

But he’s good at dribbling and shooting a basketball, and LeBron is his daddy of sorts, so maybe he finds a home in LA. Pelinka would be dumb enough to sign him to a max. As Nick Wright said today, “I wouldn't want a crocodile as a pet, but if the late great Steve Irwin lived in my house I'd be alright with it”

Reaction Score
Kyrie, you can't have your cake and eat it too. One of the biggest distractions in NBA history.

He has no demand or leverage at the moment. Wouldn't be surprised if something was already worked out behind the scenes with the Lakers before requesting the trade, who are currently very desperate with where their record stands...

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Also known as:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

But he’s good at dribbling and shooting a basketball, and LeBron is his daddy of sorts, so maybe he finds a home in LA. Pelinka would be dumb enough to sign him to a max. As Nick Wright said today, “I wouldn't want a crocodile as a pet, but if the late great Steve Irwin lived in my house I'd be alright with it”
It's actually a corollary of Dunning Kruger, where you believe because you are so good at X then you must also be equally good at Y.

D-K postulates you know nothing but believe you know everything. Think freshman after getting an "A" in their first semester of philosophy. Then think of the physics professor who thinks he can replumb his house.

I'm in academia I work with both.

Reaction Score
There’s no universe in which Durant is going to be seen as having a leg up on Lebron, Knicks or not.

It was nice knowing you, Russ. Pack your and hit the road.
In terms of career Lebron>Durant, yes if KD went to the Knicks and won he had a chance to do something Lebron was afraid to do but followed Kyrie’s lead instead, when he should’ve been the lead dog that you can’t argue with.

Reaction Score
The stupid ones are the Nets and KD for buying into Kyrie.

Reaction Score
It's actually a corollary of Dunning Kruger, where you believe because you are so good at X then you must also be equally good at Y.

D-K postulates you know nothing but believe you know everything. Think freshman after getting an "A" in their first semester of philosophy. Then think of the physics professor who thinks he can replumb his house.

I'm in academia I work with both.
I thought the stupid overestimating their intellect (and the inverse) is the classic example of the DK

Reaction Score

He vs him?

Reaction Score

There has to be more to the story this is an insulting offer. We won’t give an offer unless you win us a title, good for Kyrie why try to win a title for Joe Tsai then.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom