OT: - Kyrie requests trade... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Kyrie requests trade...

Reaction Score
Wow... Luca and Kyrie on the same team? If it works, it will be quite a dynamic combo!

Reaction Score
Solid return for an albatross to Brooklyn. Always liked Dinwiddie too.

I actually don’t like their pairing of Kyrie/Luka but I’m also biased since I can’t stand Kyrie the person.

Reaction Score
Luka is so dominant in the offense, doesn’t have a commanding personality, and Kyrie isn’t exactly some defensive stopper to help on that end. It should just be Luka and pieces around him, which they had. I really don’t get it; especially because Kyrie is expecting a max deal, marrying him and Luka together for some time. I doubt they keep him for this half-a-year rental and let him walk as a free agent after dealing their pieces away.

Reaction Score
Luka is so dominant in the offense, doesn’t have a commanding personality, and Kyrie isn’t exactly some defensive stopper to help on that end. It should just be Luka and pieces around him, which they had. I really don’t get it; especially because Kyrie is expecting a max deal, marrying him and Luka together for some time. I doubt they keep him for this half-a-year rental and let him walk as a free agent after dealing their pieces away.
That description doesn't line up with how Luka carries himself on the court and what has been written about how he operates behind the scenes.

Reaction Score
That description doesn't line up with how Luka carries himself on the court and what has been written about how he operates behind the scenes.
I just see him smirking and laughing and not being aggressive from a verbal or behavioral standpoint. Seems like the calm, steady type to me. I’ll admit I don’t catch many Mavs games. Do you have any clips or evidence of him barking at his team mates and keeping them in check? That’s what Kyrie needs

Reaction Score
What a disaster the Harden-KD-Kyrie trio was, only played 16 games together.

Reaction Score
What a disaster the Harden-KD-Kyrie trio was, only played 16 games together.
Only a fool thought it had a chance of working. Harden is as mentally soft as it gets, Kyrie is a dumb narcissist bereft of self-awareness, and KD doesn’t have a single “alpha” gene in his body.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom