Kyrie on campus today !?!?!? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kyrie on campus today !?!?!?

Reaction Score
He knows both Hurley and Coach Rice. Now you know what Chief has been talking about - this entire month has been meticulously choreographed . The dam has a gaping hole in it during Sept.

Are you suggesting the dam will simply get a hole in September? I like the hole but I’m looking for a flood. Which will it be?

Reaction Score
Hmm, does anyone know if sue bird was on campus also? Kyrie is a big Sue Bird fan and they connected during the WNBA playoffs and Kyrie got Sue some custom Kyries when he realized she wears his shoes. Pretty great coincidence that we happen to have a pretty hot NBA PG on our campus who didn't even go to UConn
Sue was playing for the US team in Spain yesterday.

Reaction Score
He has a thirst for knowledge. He knows Coach K. He wanted to learn from a program that beat K twice in The Dance.

He sure does thirst for knowledge. Challenge everything.

Reaction Score
My son is a senior at Prep. Plays hockey for them. Great school
Yep, it is a great school. My dad always used to make a point of saying they used to beat St. Anthony's by like 50 points every game. Once St. Anthony's doors closed they tried to hire Bob Hurley but he told them he was done coaching. St. Peter's has been a football power in recent years.

Reaction Score
Yep, it is a great school. My dad always used to make a point of saying they used to beat St. Anthony's by like 50 points every game. Once St. Anthony's doors closed they tried to hire Bob Hurley but he told them he was done coaching. St. Peter's has been a football power in recent years.
Good for us, frees his time up to work with Danny.

Reaction Score
Are you suggesting the dam will simply get a hole in September? I like the hole but I’m looking for a flood. Which will it be?
Agreed, if there is a gaping hole then the dam is less likely to break. The damn pressure is relieved and a lot of damn recruit water will come out, but one at a time vs a deluge. I guess if we don't want to kill the townsfolk the gaping hole might be a better damn strategy than knowingly fortifying a dam that will collapse all at once. We've got a lot of dam questions.

pj

Reaction Score
Agreed, if there is a gaping hole then the dam is less likely to break. The damn pressure is relieved and a lot of damn recruit water will come out, but one at a time vs a deluge. I guess if we don't want to kill the townsfolk the gaping hole might be a better damn strategy than knowingly fortifying a dam that will collapse all at once. We've got a lot of dam questions.

Did you customize your dictionary to autocorrect "dam" to "damn"?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom