Kyrie on campus today !?!?!? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kyrie on campus today !?!?!?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I like Kyrie. He’s popular with the kids and Probably has the best sneakers out right now. The problem is my “Fandom” would be
Irritated if I see an Instagram post with the
Hurley “brothers “ , Kyrie Irving and the newest “ Uconn” commit. It would irritate me and I’m not ashamed to share that with you guys.
why? Just curious

Reaction Score
He & Geno are acquaintances. The women also have some recruits on campus.
I mean, even if Geno was trying to get Kyrie on campus to coincide with recruits, that's still pretty crazy right?

C

Chief00

Gaffney is a Jersey kid, and im quite sure the Hurley's are well aquainted with kyrie. Would be a pretty cool connection

He knows both Hurley and Coach Rice. Now you know what Chief has been talking about - this entire month has been meticulously choreographed . The dam has a gaping hole in it during Sept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I like Kyrie. He’s popular with the kids and Probably has the best sneakers out right now. The problem is my “Fandom” would be
Irritated if I see an Instagram post with the
Hurley “brothers “ , Kyrie Irving and the newest “ Uconn” commit. It would irritate me and I’m not ashamed to share that with you guys.

I’ve never been more confused by the use of quotation marks.

Reaction Score
When Andre was on the I am Rapaport podcast he said the Kyrie was one of his best friends. Could possibly be meeting up with him if he's still in town. He also took a pic with Hurley at the HOF ceremony and could just be in the area and stopping by to say hi.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I’ve never been more confused by the use of quotation marks.

Because someone mentioned “Hurley’s” and not just our coach. I thought they meant brothers.

Reaction Score
Hmm, does anyone know if sue bird was on campus also? Kyrie is a big Sue Bird fan and they connected during the WNBA playoffs and Kyrie got Sue some custom Kyries when he realized she wears his shoes. Pretty great coincidence that we happen to have a pretty hot NBA PG on our campus who didn't even go to UConn

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Ok...now Kemba has to comeback and order someone to mop up every step this guy walked...I'm bs'n Calhoun recruited Kyrie and I think it's dope he showed up on campus during JG's visit...Now go to make home at MSG

C

Chief00

As of an hour ago, I believe he was in the practice facility. There were mobs of people outside waiting for him to appear.
Hmm, does anyone know if sue bird was on campus also? Kyrie is a big Sue Bird fan and they connected during the WNBA playoffs and Kyrie got Sue some custom Kyries when he realized she wears his shoes. Pretty great coincidence that we happen to have a pretty hot NBA PG on our campus who didn't even go to UConn

Yes, as with Dre another coincidence. And there will be more coincidences this Fall.

Last edited by a moderator:

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
He knows both Hurley and Coach Rice. Now you know what Chief has been talking about - this entire month has been meticulously choreographed . The dam has a gapping hole in it during Sept.
*gaping

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Only real connection Kyrie has had with Bob Hurley is that when Kyrie was ready to enter high school, his summer league coach called Hurley and suggested that he open a space for Irving - Hurley never called back so Irving went to St Peters. I heard this when the Celtics did a special on KI and KI related the story .
Of course Bob Hurley and KI crossed paths a few time while Irving played in NJ but no bonding
I think he may have been on campus to see Geno and to be a repeat guest on "Holding Court". Last year KI and Sue Bird were the guests on Geno's inaugural show so maybe this is the anniversary show
Just a thought

Reaction Score
Only real connection Kyrie has had with Bob Hurley is that when Kyrie was ready to enter high school, his summer league coach called Hurley and suggested that he open a space for Irving - Hurley never called back so Irving went to St Peters. I heard this when the Celtics did a special on KI and KI related the story .
Of course Bob Hurley and KI crossed paths a few time while Irving played in NJ but no bonding
I think he may have been on campus to see Geno and to be a repeat guest on "Holding Court". Last year KI and Sue Bird were the guests on Geno's inaugural show so maybe this is the anniversary show
Just a thought
My dad went to St. Peter's Prep, my uncle went to the Prep, Bob Hurley went to the Prep, Kyrie Irving didn't go to the Prep.

Reaction Score
My dad went to St. Peter's Prep, my uncle went to the Prep, Bob Hurley went to the Prep, Kyrie Irving didn't go to the Prep.

His last two years of high school were at St. Patrick's.

Reaction Score
My son is a senior at Prep. Plays hockey for them. Great school

My son is a senior at Prep. Plays hockey for them. Great school
I didn’t go to Prep, my cousin didn’t go to Prep, my brother didn’t go to Prep, & I know no one who went to Prep, lol.

Reaction Score
I didn’t go to Prep, my cousin didn’t go to Prep, my brother didn’t go to Prep, & I know no one who went to Prep, lol.

Guess your one of those people. Can't keep the jerk hidden inside.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom