Kyrie on campus today !?!?!? | The Boneyard

Kyrie on campus today !?!?!?

Reaction Score
why?
mmexport1537649990944.jpg

Reaction Score
Huge Kyrie fan, had the pleasure of running into his dad and aunts in NYC after he won the ROY, nicest people ever. One of my buddies had a son playing ball at Don Bosco Prep at the time and asked if Kyrie could come to his house and give his kid some pointers, as a joke. The next morning he gets a call from his Dad asking when could Kyrie come over and ball w his son. True story. #Respect.

Reaction Score
eh, let's not propagate this idea. the internet is dumb. truth is not truth. and NCAA. you get the picture.

Its also unrealistic. But regardless, pretty awesome timing. Kyrie seems to be the most popular player of young kids, and I imagine a kid like Jalen especially likes him. Even though this has literally never happened before, nice to spread the idea that UCONN is the type of place a guy like Kyrie would come down to on a whim.

Reaction Score
A whim lmaooo. Drummond last week and Kyrie this week. I like it

if we end up seeing a photo of Jalen and Kyrie on Instagram in 3 hours I think we know what the deal is. I hope that is true

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Gaffney is a Jersey kid, and im quite sure the Hurley's are well aquainted with kyrie. Would be a pretty cool connection

Kyrie played at Duke.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
okay?

Barely - he only played like 10 games then got hurt, then went to the NBA.

I like Kyrie. He’s popular with the kids and Probably has the best sneakers out right now. The problem is my “Fandom” would be
Irritated if I see an Instagram post with the
Hurley “brothers “ , Kyrie Irving and the newest “ Uconn” commit. It would irritate me and I’m not ashamed to share that with you guys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom