2022 Recruiting: - Kyle Filipowski update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Kyle Filipowski update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Or is it that some of us just think they know more than others or their opinion is right? Whatever...
All I did was present facts about pre season players of the year I didn’t even give an opinion lol

Reaction Score
All I did was present facts about pre season players of the year I didn’t even give an opinion lol

Your opinion was obvious in the presentation so please don’t say you didn’t give one. ACC >BE

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Your opinion was obvious in the presentation so please don’t say you didn’t give one. ACC >BE
I talked about pre-season Big East POY too, what are you even talking about????????

Reaction Score
I talked about pre-season Big East POY too, what are you even talking about????????

Absolutely nothing my bad. :oops: I just need to be more realistic in my views of things.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Kentucky now a late entrant in the battle for Kyle.

prob better we didn’t waste a lot of resources in this recruitment

I get the feeling no matter how early we were in, we prob wouldn’t have gotten him

Reaction Score

cuse knows they’re out too but where do they get these writers? Of course the unranked big man theyve pivoted to will end up in the top 100 lol

Reaction Score

cuse knows they’re out too but where do they get these writers? Of course the unranked big man theyve pivoted to will end up in the top 100 lol
Carey was clearly the one they wanted all along. They just faked targeting Flip and Clingan in a now obvious way to keep Carey under the radar (anyone who doesn’t see this is a moron). Only downside is they’ll have to recruit another big the next year since he’ll definitely be a one and done. After all, he’ll likely be a combination of Melo and Fab Melo.

:)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Carey was clearly the one they wanted all along. They just faked targeting Flip and Clingan in a now obvious way to keep Carey under the radar (anyone who doesn’t see this is a moron). Only downside is they’ll have to recruit another big the next year since he’ll definitely be a one and done. After all, he’ll likely be a combination of Melo and Fab Melo.

:)
Handle/post

(Well done BTW that was 100% Syracusefan.com)

Reaction Score
We missed the boat a couple years ago on this kid but I doubt it would've made a different once Duke got involved. Always love to see local kids succeed.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I am curious to see who else we can land. August will be a big month.
'August will be a big mouth????'
i disagree, heartily. i find that his voice is usually insightful, moderate in manner, and always genteel. but for his melodious tones of sagacious perspicacity, i would have never learned aboot the myriad of nuance for his many indigestible comestibles that i still will not eat.
north, south, east, or west, august always delivers the goods with dainty dulcetness. hardly a big mouth.
of course, his tolls game is a crock ..... meh, nobody's perfect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32