Kwintin tweet | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kwintin tweet

Reaction Score
True. I shouldn’t minimize Boats contribution to that team.
Let us also put some respect on the name of my boy Deandre.

1553623257205.png

Reaction Score
Let us also put some respect on the name of my boy Deandre.

View attachment 41424

I immediately thought of Boat. The D he played during the tourney run completely took other teams out of their game. That said, both DeAndre and Niels deserve their share of credit as well. Their contributions were vital too.

But Bazz was unquestionably the leader and essentially a coach on the floor. His combination of leadership and clutch play was as good as it gets.

Reaction Score
This book will likely never be published , Does anyone really believe that he will invest the time and money needed to write and publish a book.

Reaction Score
This book will likely never be published , Does anyone really believe that he will invest the time and money needed to write and publish a book.
Based on the time he seems to have put into his jump shot, I would have to say the answer is decidedly no.

Reaction Score
I immediately thought of Boat. The D he played during the tourney run completely took other teams out of their game. That said, both DeAndre and Niels deserve their share of credit as well. Their contributions were vital too.

But Bazz was unquestionably the leader and essentially a coach on the floor. His combination of leadership and clutch play was as good as it gets.
I think one of the most enjoyable things I’ve watched in the last 5 years of sports was Boat and Bazz making a national embarrassment of, and thusly ruining the professional prospects of Scottie Wilbekin after every talking head was drooling over him for weeks

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think one of the most enjoyable things I’ve watched in the last 5 years of sports was Boat and Bazz making a national embarrassment of, and thusly ruining the professional prospects of Scottie Wilbekin after every talking head was drooling over him for weeks

Yeah, Scottie was a broken man halfway through the 2nd half of that game. Like just a puddle of goo. Guy couldnt even bring it over 1/2 court.

The Harrison twins didnt exatly light it up either.

And Tom Izzo is still wondering how his guards turned into turnover machines.

Boat.

with some help from the reach around bandit.

C

Chief00

It would be helpful for him to remember that a more cutthroat staff would have dropped him last Spring, with no scholarship and a year to go until graduation. He seems kind of impulsive with regards to social media. He’s certainly not alone in that approach. He’s not a bad guy, and I wish him well. Also, maybe he’s mad that, at some schools, players actually have to attend class to have them count.
Have actual classes, you actually have to attend. Seems pretty unfair to me.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Who exactly is the target audience for this book? No one is going to publish this. He will likely just air his grievances out on social media after he leaves and that will be the end of it.

Reaction Score
There are two dozen posts in this thread implying Williams is dumb that have created a cauldron of irony so deep people may drown.
Completely agree. People, who may only know the kid from watching him play basketball, a few tweets, and a few interviews, insulting his intelligence is disgusting. I'm the last guy to throw out the R word, but it reeks of it. Thread should be deleted.

Reaction Score
Nothing should surprise me at this point, but I'm shocked that we have 5 pages with people thinking this could be an actual book and not just a 20 something year old tweeting his mind on social media

Reaction Score
This is what we get for recruiting a YouTube dunker to a high major D1 program. Who thought this was a good idea...
I could be wrong but I think what hes dealing with is something called reality. Hes had sunshine blown up his stainer his whole life about how great a player he is and his experience here as a player didnt live up to his expectations. He just cant believe that it has anything to do with his shortcomings as a player but its all about how he wasn't given the opportunity to be the star he is in his own mind. Grow up kid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom