KO's next steps on the recruiting trail | Page 5 | The Boneyard

KO's next steps on the recruiting trail

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I also would have preferred that Enoch get more time. But he was still pretty bad, even at the end of the floor that was supposedly his strength.

Amida played twice as many minutes (24 vs 12) as Steve. Amida had more than twice as many points and rebounds than Steve. Amida's shooting percentage (.573)was much better then Steve's (,410). Blocks were not even comparable. All that is not mentioning defense where Steve was horrible. If you can find the stat showing team production with the player in or out, you would find Amida made a huge difference.
Not saying Amida was great. Just that he was, by far, the best center on the team.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I consider this. Look at any sport, and a team that has had a poor season. Almost always, a coach comes to the point of realization, that you can no longer salvage a bad season. They start to experiment looking ahead to the next year. If you believe that Enoch was going to have the starting C role next year to lose, why would it be a bad thing to throw him in the fire for 25 minutes a night, and see if his numbers improved with time on the court? If you don't get this answer, aren't you starting from the sme place next year anyway, only without adding some game experience? If you give him 25+ minutes a night, and you see no change, then at leat you know the next recruiting period, big is a major priority.

No

Reaction Score
Recruiting info on a Recruiting thread.....the nerve!
Lesson learned. :( I thought posting about the upcoming Nike EYBL & Adidas Gauntlet 2017 schedule would generate interest. Apparently not. Oh well, I'll watch alone & keep my thoughts to myself next time. Sigh....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom