Kortney Dunbar ('14) commits to Tennessee | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kortney Dunbar ('14) commits to Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually im pretty sure the past couple of years like.... the past two years in a row baylor has beat uconn.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Keep it coming...... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Haters are my motivators
Dude your days are going to be limited which will only save you hours of shame and disgrace.

Reaction Score
and tennessee lost by 9 one time too. and they also beat griner her freshman year..... AND.......

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Actually im pretty sure the past couple of years like.... the past two years in a row baylor has beat uconn.
So when the facts are against you, you just ignore them.

2-2 and UCONN up by 10 points across the series.

And no one cares about TN your comments were about Baylor-UCONN. And TN was outside the top 8 in the final rankings. 2013 TN lost to Baylor by 13 and in 2012 by 9 and 19 and by 11 in 2011.

Reaction Score
My days are going to be limited.... ????? .......shame and disgrace................?????

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Tennessee had an awesome year after everything that they have been dealing with. Elite eight and SEC regular season champs with 5 new players out of 11 total players on the roster. And 8 freshman and soph. Haters are going to hate no matter what because they are JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS of all the success that tennessee has had over the years.

Huh?

Tennessee - 8 national championships
UConn - 8 national championships

Tennessee - HOF coach (emeritus)
UConn - HOF coach

Tennessee - 16 conference championships
UConn - 18 conference championships

Tennessee - 8 WNBA current players
UConn - 13 current WNBA players

You ain't got nothin' we ain't seen before.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
FACTS ARE FACTS SORRY IF YALL CANT HANDLE IT. YALL CAN TRY AND TWIST AND TURN WHAT I SAID INTO ALL TYPES OF WAYS AND DIRECTIONS ALL YOU WANT GO FOR IT.....

AND I SAID TENNESSEE HAD 8 FRESH. AND SOPH. TOTAL MEANING 4 FRESH + 4 SOPH= 8 FRESH AND SOPH.

Haters are going to hate till the day they die.

I congradulate uconn for winning the championship. Good for them im not ripping apart uconn and tearing them to shreads just stating facts that baylor sure has been beating uconns butts. just like they have been beating tennessee's butts too. Everybody really knows deep down that uconn was not the best team in 2013 that they just won by luck of the draw that baylor was the real #1 team.... JUST LIKE LOUISVILLE SAID WE HAVE NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PLAY THE # 1 TEAM BEFORE MEANING BAYLOR... saying forget about uconn and notre dame they are not the real #1's.... BAYLOR IS.

Correction - UConn lost by 6 points late, it was Tennessee that got its butt whipped 76-53.

Reaction Score
Yes. You caught me. IM DONE. GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..... Some people just cant deal. This will continue to go on and on and on and on.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yes. You caught me. IM DONE. GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..... Some people just cant deal. This will continue to go on and on and on and on.

Run along, I'm sure you have homework to finish up.

Kids.

Reaction Score
College Algebra..... And Im going to get banned for having an opinion WOW! LOL I REALLY AM DONE NOW.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Please don't ban him/her! Such fun to have a Tennessee fan shouting at us on here incoherently.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
College Algebra..... And Im going to get banned for having an opinion WOW! LOL I REALLY AM DONE NOW.
It took you until college to take algebra! LOL

Reaction Score
I love the uconn men's basketball team LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM they are not cocky and arrogant

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

I'm the admin and I do the banning. I never said anything about banning you.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I love the uconn men's basketball team LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM they are not cocky and arrogant

You do know that none of the women's team players post here, right? And that the folks on the men's board are just, you know, regular people and not the team?

Kids. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc