Kofi Final 5 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Kofi Final 5

Reaction Score
Ugh, was kind of hoping we could get him over Kansas because of some positive reason, not because Kansas thinks he's wildly overrated and won't contribute at this level.
We will beat them out on recruits from time to time, but on the whole, Kansas recruits at a different level.

Big 12>>>>AAC

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He literally said the same exact thing for all the other schools but he spoke glowingly about Kansas developing big men and helping him go pro. Idk maybe reading too much into it

You know how many times they get answered these questions? He's not putting serious thought into his answers. Rarely do

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We will beat them out on recruits from time to time, but on the whole, Kansas recruits at a different level.

Big 12>>>>AAC

As someone else has pointed out in this thread....they've paid kids like no one out there. Or at least at least in the highest tax bracket.

Reaction Score
As someone else has pointed out in this thread....they've paid kids like no one out there. Or at least at least in the highest tax bracket.
This whole “paying” thing is annoying. It’s really not that common. If I’m a kid I choose Big 12 over AAC. Period. We aren’t at Kansas level currently. But that’s his choice. The whole “payroll” concept just isn’t really that applicable to this situation.

Reaction Score
In a game where the point guard and leader blew his knee out in the first half and they couldn't recover mentally in time.

We specialized in not flaming out way early in tournaments.
And an ugly jumper from the elbow from a so so power forward at the buzzer. As much as I was anti dyson he left it on the court that day.

Reaction Score
You can’t get in your feelings about recruiting. If this staff gets a commitment from him, rest assured both sides are fully invested.

The coach thinks this current team, if it is to be successful, will do so on the strength of their guards. That doesn’t mean that’s his sole preference on how to play... give him some shot blockers and quality size under the basket, and those guys quickly become a focus.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Amazing how shell-shocked our fanbase still is. We are major favorites for Kofi and a thread about him turns into all the reasons why UConn isn't worthy and we aren't getting him.

It's utterly bizarre and it's the same 3-4 posters starting these random narratives out of nowhere based on absolute nothing.

I still can't get over the "This is the worst UConn offensive team ever" thread after the Manhattan game. Place has been bonkers lately.

Reaction Score
This whole “paying” thing is annoying. It’s really not that common. If I’m a kid I choose Big 12 over AAC. Period. We aren’t at Kansas level currently. But that’s his choice. The whole “payroll” concept just isn’t really that applicable to this situation.
You're either a troll or just an incredibly miserable fan. UConn is named one of four locations for the NCAA youth development camp and your response is they should have chosen BC or Georgetown over UConn, you give no reason for this...People who know a lot more about Kofi's recruitment than you have told you we lead bigtime and you continue to post over and over that we won't get him and that you would pick other schools over UConn.

Please stop s^^t posting.

Reaction Score
Okay papa john
I said Georgetown Bc it would be East and include the DMV area. I said Boston College Bc it would be closer to an airport and I was just spit balling. I wasn’t trying to be a s*** poster. Just because I’m not pro UConn all the time doesn’t mean I don’t love the school. The NCAA practically excluded the Southeast by choosing Houston And the DMV area by choosing UConn . As for Kofi I have no clue where he’s going nor do I have any info. In my opinion I would chose Kansas if he’s just trying to go pro. Don’t call me a s*** poster for having different opinions. I’m not a troll. It’s astounding how we always have to prop UConn up on this pedestal instead of living in reality of where we really are. It’s not the early 2010s anymore

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
You're either a troll or just an incredibly miserable fan. UConn is named one of four locations for the NCAA youth development camp and your response is they should have chosen BC or Georgetown over UConn, you give no reason for this...People who know a lot more about Kofi's recruitment than you have told you we lead bigtime and you continue to post over and over that we won't get him and that you would pick other schools over UConn.

Please stop s^^t posting.

He’s literally a Pitt fan only on here to troll us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom