KO to Madison??? | The Boneyard

KO to Madison???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Makes sense. He played for Milwaukee in the NBA. Lots of connections in the area with Caronimo and Phil Nolan. Plus he built up equity while recruiting Diamond Stone.

(Yes I am being sarcastic. But we all know that pisters on this board have been putting together scenarios in their heads trying to make a coherent argument as to why this makes sense.)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Next time an incredibly stupid idea for a thread pops up in your head, think 15 seconds before hitting enter.

The difference is I know that there are posters who actually were trying to make the case for this to happen.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Next time an incredibly stupid idea for a thread pops up in your head, think 15 seconds before hitting enter.

I'll break it down Barney style for you. Think of it as UConn's version of Six Degrees of Separation with Kevin Bacon (May have been Seven Degrees, never played the game).

Every time a college or pro job comes open you have to make the connection between KO and the opening in the fewest numbers of moves.

Reaction Score
The difference is I know that there are posters who actually were trying to make the case for this to happen.
And they would have been called stupid too.

The problem with this post is its deceptive title. It should be changed.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And they would have been called stupid too.

The problem with this post is its deceptive title. It should be changed.

You missed the ???.

Funny thing is when you reply to this, it will put the thread back at the top and increase the number of posts.

Which will get another poster to click on it since it's current and has lots of replies.

You are actively participating in the deception.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Leebo said:
One question mark makes it seem like you're just asking. Three makes it seem like you are shocked at something you heard. ;)

I won't make that e-etiquette faux pas again!!

When I was a kid more question marks meant more uncertainty. Now it turns a interrogative into a declarative.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Well, KO did make a lot of bucks in the NBA and Milwaukee's team mascot...wait, am I doing this right folks?...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No chance. The best jokes are the ones where people who don't get feel the need to express their dismay at the joke.

To be fair, it was not your best effort. That said, too many panties in a bunch here. If you couldn't spot this from a mile away, you are a complete rube.

Reaction Score
To be fair, it was not your best effort. That said, too many panties in a bunch here. If you couldn't spot this from a mile away, you are a complete rube.

C'mon intlzncster he was fine with this thread - why not? It was a good effort in trying to add some humor to a very lame lately feeling group of BYers.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
C'mon intlzncster he was fine with this thread - why not? It was a good effort in trying to add some humor to a very lame lately feeling group of BYers.

I've got nothing wrong with posting it at all, and I always welcome humor, especially the low brow kind. But I've seen Chin be far funnier than that. He's a good poster. imo anyway.

Reaction Score
Makes sense. He played for Milwaukee in the NBA. Lots of connections in the area with Caronimo and Phil Nolan. Plus he built up equity while recruiting Diamond Stone.

(Yes I am being sarcastic. But we all know that pisters on this board have been putting together scenarios in their heads trying to make a coherent argument as to why this makes sense.)

Please stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32