KO to Madison??? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KO to Madison???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well, looks like this thread has run its course.

Good news is that based off of the positive feedback I've received from this thread, I'll continue to do this whenever college or pro jobs come open. I will do the leg work and find the connections for the rest of the 'yard so you don't have to go through the anxiety and angst of figuring it out for yourself. For those of you who were interested enough to reply to this thread, I'll make sure to tag you for future threads so you won't have to trudge through the mindlessness that can ensnare this forum.

Think of these upcoming threads as complements to Chiefs Briefs with his breakdown of games and players. Without the of course. Or Andre.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
The best jokes are funny....
A man walks into a bar with a monkey on his shoulder and orders a beer. The monkey jumps off his shoulder runs over to the pool table and picks of the 8 ball and swallows it whole.

The bartender says 'Hey, what's he doing?'

The man says 'He's a great monkey. He does everything I tell him and he's perfectly behaved but I can't stop him from eating anything he can get his paws on. Don't worry. I'll pay you for the pool ball.'

About a week later the same man walks into the bar with the monkey on his shoulder and orders a beer.

The monkey jumps off his shoulder runs down the bar to the peanuts, picks one up, puts it up his butt and then takes it out and eats it.

The bartender says 'Oh man, that's gross. Why did he do that?'

The man says, 'I told you he's a great monkey but I can't stop him from eating anything he can get his paws on. But ever since that pool ball, he checks to make sure it fits first.'

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
A man walks into a bar with a monkey on his shoulder and orders a beer. The monkey jumps off his shoulder runs over to the pool table and picks of the 8 ball and swallows it whole.

The bartender says 'Hey, what's he doing?'

The man says 'He's a great monkey. He does everything I tell him and he's perfectly behaved but I can't stop him from eating anything he can get his paws on. Don't worry. I'll pay you for the pool ball.'

About a week later the same man walks into the bar with the monkey on his shoulder and orders a beer.

The monkey jumps off his shoulder runs down the bar to the peanuts, picks one up, puts it up his butt and then takes it out and eats it.

The bartender says 'Oh man, that's gross. Why did he do that?'

The man says, 'I told you he's a great monkey but I can't stop him from eating anything he can get his paws on. But ever since that pool ball, he checks to make sure it fits first.'

That was funny. And I'm not a big canned joke guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom