Kim Mulkey's Comments about Scandal | The Boneyard

Kim Mulkey's Comments about Scandal

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
What was just as bad as the violence against Women was the Coverup by the Athletic Department and others to Hide them. Never mind not investigating or punishing the perpetrators.

Yes!!! This is my problem with it!!

And yes I have heard parents and student athletes are asking about it in recruiting.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yeah great Kim; and if people persist in lending their voices against rape and violence, kill them. If their families complain, beat them up too. I'm with Coco here. My stance on Kim here is rapidly evolving.

Reaction Score
Bad form by a nationally recognized WBB Coach... the answer to sexual abuse of women on a college campus is to physically abuse those who voice concern about the safety of their daughters attending school there?????? She will regret these comments in the coming days.

Reaction Score
Says Kim....The scandal is over and she would send her daughter to the private Christian university, claiming the “problems we have at Baylor are no different than the problems at any other school in America.”
Being the coach at a Christian university one has to wonder if she expects the offender getting knocked in the face to turn the other cheek? ;)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I've noticed that Kim has been dressing better lately.

It only stands to reason that the brain power required to improve her fashion sense would leave the rest of her faculties short changed.
Better is a relative word. Half of nothing is still nothing-as in no brain power required.

Reaction Score
I haven't liked Kim Mulkey since she threw Brittany Griner under her heterosexual only bus. Of course, that was after Griner used up her college eligibility.

In this country today it appears to be common to threaten violence when someone expresses a conflicting opinion.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I'm with Kmoney. Ever since Kim threw Brittany under the bus I've had a low opinion of her. It was her coaching, or lack of it, that lost that game - not Griner.

Now this. Someone needs to tell Kim you don't get on your soapbox on senior day and take away from the accomplishments of the senior players. Baylor's got a serious image problem and nobody to blame but themselves.

Kim's choice of words leave much to be desired from a head coach at a major program. I understand her passion/ love for Baylor - BUT - her comments were way over the top. Her actions to day do not help Baylor at all.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
That is the real Mulkey - dresses trashy, is trashy.

I don't know her family background, but she sure acts like PWT. She grew up in rural Louisiana. What's that about the shoe fitting?

Reaction Score
A microphone and diarrhea of the mouth is never a good combination. ESPN is going to have a field day with this for the next couple of weeks.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What an unfortunate and stupid thing to say.

If somebody’s around you and they ever say, ‘I will never send my daughter to Baylor,’ you knock them right in the face.”

[Pause for applause.]

“Because these kids are on this campus. I work here. My daughter went to school here. And it’s the best damn school in America.”

Mulkey explained her comments in the postgame press conference, saying she was tired of hearing the scandal discussed on a national stage by people not involved in the investigation who “don’t know what they’re talking about.” She said the scandal is over and she would send her daughter to the private Christian university, claiming the “problems we have at Baylor are no different than the problems at any other school in America
.”

UMMMM... I got news for you, Ms. Tacky Pantsuit... 52 sexual assaults in 4 years is a problem that is a LOT different than every other school in America. She outta get her facts straight before she spouts insanity like that.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
A microphone and diarrhea of the mouth is never a good combination. ESPN is going to have a field day with this for the next couple of weeks.
We can only hope.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom