Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Azzi scores 32 and NOT player of the game?
Well come on, remember last game the one critique was all her points came after the game was decided. This time she ONLY Scored 10 the entire second half. How could she possibly be deserving of BA of the game? However, in all honesty, this is a tough one, Nika with 14 assists, Aaliyah tough inside as usual, Griffin disruptor as always, and Lou went from zero to 20 in no time. However, if you want a tiebreaker, the Tennessee board is talking about how good Fudd is.

Reaction Score
Aubrey in a close one, for me. We jump out and build a significant lead to start the game with Aubrey the prime catalyst, after that it was steady great playing by entire team to keep expanding that lead. No one else on the team is as athletic or as quick as she, if she didn't start, we might not have built that critical early lead.

I'm starting to believe that if she were available last year, then maybe things would have been different.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Aaliyah, Azzi, Lou and Nika. Honable mention Aubrey. Azzi with another 32 point game. Aaliyah and Lou with 20 points each. Aaliyah also was a defensive beast. Aubrey was a blocking and stealing beast, and Nika with her record 15 assists. What an amazing game by them!!!!

Reaction Score
How about Coach Chris Dailey?! She left the court with a wave and a smile. After a major scare, you get bet that energized the team. Moreover, she taught all these bad asses a thing or two about how to be a badass!
Cheers to Coach Dailey!!!

Reaction Score
Nika. As much as I loved how Aubrey was insane in the opening minutes and played a great all around game, a new single game assist record isn't bad at all. Not with accomplished predecessors like CD, MJ, and Sue amongst several others.

Reaction Score
Edwards

This was a tuff one. Who dont you give it too
I agree w Tony. This was AE’s best game as a Husky. She dominated the boards ( 12 rebounds—next best was Nika w 6) and add to that 20 points, most in traffic under the boards and 4 assists. Aubrey and Nika also had their best games but AE was tough as nails today.

Reaction Score
The starting five. Team effort. How about Nika and NEW Uconn assist record. Azzi was her normal self. Aubrey was a tornado, all over the place with 6 steals. Lou and Edwards fills out the rast of the game. ONE OF THE GREATEST TEAM EFFORT I HAVE EVER SEEN. Definitely all five are the Badasses. GO HUSKIES!!!

Kat

Reaction Score
Edwards and Muhl. With Dorka out, Aaliyah really gave us the inside D, while Nika did the same on the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom