OT: - KG, Pierce, Rondo, Perkins, & Big Baby Speak on Ray | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT: KG, Pierce, Rondo, Perkins, & Big Baby Speak on Ray

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The thing I really don't understand about this is why are they all getting so much pub and having televised reunions, tv appearances, radio segments etc.? They're acting like they had a dynasty when they won one championship.

Probably cause it involves 3 HOFers and the most storied franchise in the NBA.

Reaction Score
The thing I really don't understand about this is why are they all getting so much pub and having televised reunions, tv appearances, radio segments etc.? They're acting like they had a dynasty when they won one championship.

Cavs swept and Warriors swept. Not much else to talk about. This story will die (again) by the weekend.

Reaction Score
Good lord. Embarrassing. People siding with the clowns over Ray need to watch this video. Sharpe eviscerates them. Cringeworthy. I actually felt bad for him.

Skip was siding with Sharpe about Ray only because his hatred for Lebron lol, he calls Rays gw shot a legacy saving shot for Lebron. The great thing about that shot is the entire world was in a full rage mode aside from heat fans and Ray fans, I was routing for the Spurs in that series but at the same time routing like hell for Ray.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom