Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 605 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
He’s trying to distract us from our Big 12 failure by showing us our shiny new court lol
DB should be writing up the termination papers for Hurley for failing to land Flagg. Then finish up business before setting about performing ritual seppuku for his disgraceful failure in conference realignment.

Anything else is just pitiful time wasting at this point.

Reaction Score
There shouldn't just be that little sign on the side of the highway. There should be major signs in prominent places on 84, I-91, I-95 that say it and list all the championships Connecticut has won. The signs welcoming drivers into the state of CT should also say home of the....and you're now entering the Basketball Capital of the World. I don't think we've ever tooted our horn enough, be obnoxious about it.
Pilots should be required to say it upon arrival at Bradley. “Welcome to the basketball capital of the world!”

Reaction Score
I read those tweets as more “We are awesome no matter what they say!” rather than him being in a good mood.
I guess I believe that he is smart enough to not put a band-aid on a lost arm and think it is all better.

But hey, he could be quite drunk right now, too.

Reaction Score
The emoji thing I thought was a reach. But he’s on a mission right now to engage positively with the fanbase, after being radio silent for awhile. The timing is crazy if it’s a coincidence.
The timing is that our move will be made official tomorrow. That nothing happened to push BY off his original plan.

The hard work is about to come to an end. And he is a pleased with himself.

GG

Reaction Score
Let’s hope GoKU pays us a visit soon. We are now dissecting and over-analyzing AD DB’s tweets.

Reaction Score
The timing is that our move will be made official tomorrow. That nothing happened to push BY off his original plan.

UConn was always the vetted standby if they got an odd number. ALWAYS.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score

Season 1 GIF by NETFLIX

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The emoji thing I thought was a reach. But he’s on a mission right now to engage positively with the fanbase, after being radio silent for awhile. The timing is crazy if it’s a coincidence.
The new court was unveiled today. He always engages with the fan base. That’s not new. The court has the “basketball capital of the world” but that was decided and painted quite some time ago.

“Oh well, we missed out but at least AD Dave was positive on Twitter” isn’t a consolation and he knows that. He wouldn’t be doing that. He’s not trying to send coded messages.

GG

Reaction Score

I really hope you are correct.

Reaction Score
UConn was always the vetted standby if they got an odd number. ALWAYS.
UConn is phase 1 of a larger "non-football playing" raid on the Big East when the Big East contract comes up for negotiation (iff nothing happened to push off UConn's addition this time).

Reaction Score
If you're a UConn fan with a sense of recent history you have to assume Dave is trying to help us move forward emotionally after a disappointing communication. And yet, nobody knows nuthin'. So to every genius who gets a multiple choice question right that has only 2 answers available, congratulations.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom