Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 858 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
No. I created this thread. Don’t tell me what it is about.

Put this somewhere else.

It’s for tweets. Not discussion.
I'm not telling you what the thread's about. I'm telling you that some Tweets elicit commentary, and when they do, I'm not the only one who offers responses that apparently offend your sense of order.

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
No. I created this thread. Don’t tell me what it is about.

Put this somewhere else.

It’s for tweets. Not discussion.
I'm with you completely. Unfortunately this seems to have become "Generic Realignment Thread" more and more over the past few years, don't think the tide can be stemmed at this point

Reaction Score
No idea how many UConn games will be on peacock if any but currently peacock is offering a year subscription for 19.99. Ends late June I believe.

Reaction Score
I'm with you completely. Unfortunately this seems to have become "Generic Realignment Thread" more and more over the past few years, don't think the tide can be stemmed at this point

We need the heavy handed totalitarian moderators to do their job.

Reaction Score
The games will primarily continue to be on Fox, but TNT will get some games along with Peacock. CBS SN is still negotiating.

I don't know how many of you have tried peacock, but it sucks as a platform. Very glitchy.

Peacock is a disaster.

Reaction Score
ok. Unless I'm drunk modding at 3 am, I don't give a rats ass what anyone says in this thread as long as it's not a violation of my ad contract.

You don’t care about customer experience?

Not surprising. We’ll just keep hazing the violators then.

Reaction Score
You don’t care about customer experience?

Not surprising. We’ll just keep hazing the violators then.
My recollection was that only tweets were to be posted in this thread. When commentary was included, an attempt was made to make a separate thread for just commentary, and keep this thread for tweets. In fact, some posters were banned for violating the requirement. A recent attempt was made by having a Key Tweets Only thread, but several posters mocked this by posting tweets by anyone named Key.

I would have no problem if key tweets only was done again and strongly enforced, but it appears that this is now and has been a realignment thread with tweets thrown in.

Reaction Score
I figured since it says "Key tweets, and its all gone to Hell," anything goes.
I'd be down for a new "Serious Realignment Tweets" thread.

It’s all gone to hell I think was added after the sixth time we were jilted at the alter.

Reaction Score
NBC & TNT Getting Big East Men/Women

Oh boy! Does NBC have any sports casting talent? And don't say Dan Hicks. Mike Tirico has gone down hill.
At least with Fox you occasionally get Gus Johnson. He can go over the top sometimes, but can't knock his enthusiasm or that it means it's a big game.

TNT would be good if they can retain any of their current talent, but they're probably all headed elsewhere.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
My recollection was that only tweets were to be posted in this thread. When commentary was included, an attempt was made to make a separate thread for just commentary, and keep this thread for tweets. In fact, some posters were banned for violating the requirement. A recent attempt was made by having a Key Tweets Only thread, but several posters mocked this by posting tweets by anyone named Key.

I would have no problem if key tweets only was done again and strongly enforced, but it appears that this is now and has been a realignment thread with tweets thrown in.

It's been 12 years. This thing is almost a teenager.

And it hasn't been key tweets only in years.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's been 12 years. This thing is almost a teenager.

And it hasn't been key tweets only in years.
I'm amazed it's been 13 years since we jumped to this platform.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
If you don't like commentary, it's easy enough to scroll through to find the actual tweets/Xs. When I've had enough of personal commentary, I go into scroll mode. Easy game....like the UConn men in the BB tourney. ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm amazed that I'm still wasting as much time as I do on here in my 60's.
If you think about the collective brain power that's been wasted on The Boneyard you have to wonder what could've been achieved to it been put to good use. Cure cancer? World peace? We will never know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom