Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 550 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
You have no idea what Yormarks strategy is. You only know what’s he’s said, not what he believes or wants.

News flash: people behave strategically. Folks understand this about every other situation, but when it comes to sports, fans suddenly believe everyone is telling 100% truth.
Yeah. "Lets hype up UConn so the Presidents of the B12 say yes to Utah". You are right, I don't know what he actually believes or wants. Yet, I will still take him for face value over anyone on Twitter.

Reaction Score
I mean come on, you can't expect the guy to give up his sources. I think he is well connected and unfortunately if he thinks we're out, then I have to take his word for it.
With a topic as sensitive as conference realignment, why would UConn be constantly feeding a guy with a podcast the real truth?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Moras comments brought my optimism back. Don’t think he says all that if something isn’t about to happen, it’d be much easier to do lip service about how amazing being an independent is, etc. Ultimately being left out is a death knell to the football program, so I doubt he wants to share that.

I like the idea of being paired with Arizona as a huge basketball power play anyways. It’s works better for us than Colorado, from the narrative perspective.

Please let this be over for us by football season.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You have no idea what Yormarks strategy is. You only know what’s he’s said, not what he believes or wants.

News flash: people behave strategically. Folks understand this about every other situation, but when it comes to sports, fans suddenly believe everyone is telling 100% truth.
You're not wrong, but it's reasonable to project people strategy based upon their statements and actions.

Reaction Score
The ball is at the goal line. I don't know what down it is. I don't know how much time is on the clock. But the ball is there and hopefully they can engineer the touchdown.

Just prepare yourself for this to happen to us. Again.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
The numbers were bad, then Colorado left, the numbers must be even worse now. So this feels like a funeral for the Pac12.
I have heard rumors they are worse than you all think. Considerably less than what they are making now and not guaranteed but based on viewership.

Reaction Score
The BiG is eventually going after some combination of Cal, Stanford, Oregon and UW. If you believe that, then what’s left?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom