Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 297 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Or is it, "We are laughing at the low rent way you boys have handled yourselves. That Suzie Herbst, though, has been a class act all through this process..."

I'm tempted to say, 'no, no that's not it.' But who am I to question Conspiracy Kitty. She has her paw on the pulse.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Whatever the "Majority of Utahns" oppose is invariably something one will or should want to do.

Tough call whether there's a state I'd less rather live in. (Confession: I enjoy drinking.)

I would've thought "Utahans."

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Lindsay Ellis ‏@lindsayaellis · 3h3 hours ago
Slide before @UHPres's state of the university 2016: “Phi Slama Jama to Phi Beta Kappa."

.@UHPres
brings focus almost immediately to new stage for UH by noting "the journey toward national competitiveness."

Talking numbers here: 70% UHin4 enrollment highlighted. Tenure faculty has grown from 890 to 1025 since 2008.

.@UHPres: Next step for UH is AAU membership but notes high barriers to entry.

69K donors contributed in 2016, ranging, @uhpres says, from $20 to $20 million (referencing Tilman Fertitta gift, of course)

Big cheers when @uhpres references Coogs as num.1 football team in Texas.

.@UHPres calls win over Oklahoma "an unforgettable Saturday morning."

"Football is not everything, but right now it seems to be the beginning point of every conversation," she says.

Reaction Score
SBJ/SBD ‏@sbjsbd · 3h3 hours ago
On stage now at #sbjsmt: @Ourand_SBJ with Fox Sports’ Eric Shanks and Jamie Horowitz.

SBJ/SBD ‏@sbjsbd · 3h3 hours ago
@FOXSports Eric Shanks reiterates @Big12Conference expansion not the best path for conference #SBJSMT

SBJ/SBD ‏@sbjsbd · 2h2 hours ago
Fox Sports' Eric Shanks and Fox Sports National Networks' Jamie Horowitz are on #sbjsmt Live now!
Watch here: SMT Live

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Jamie Horowitz is sort of the Jeff Hathaway of television executives.

I am shocked to learn that Fox really hasn't been supportive of expansion. I thought for sure they were dying to cough up hundred of millions like I read here.

Reaction Score

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
100% agree. That is a straight up bad decision.

It's just odd...DB doesn't tweet that much...so you would think each tweet has some intent. What could possibly be the intent here? If I was Diaco....this would annoy me. But then again...Diaco isn't on twitter (which doesn't make sense)...so he will probably never know.

Reaction Score
It's just odd...DB doesn't tweet that much...so you would think each tweet has some intent. What could possibly be the intent here?

It''s a message to the BY - "Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be." ;)

The Buzz William retweet the same day must have been for KO - LOL.

David Benedict Retweeted
Buzz Williams ‏@TeamCoachBuzz Oct 3
Being the best isn’t natural. You must bend your life around being great. Beat the urge to rest after you’ve achieved a taste of success.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
It's just odd...DB doesn't tweet that much...so you would think each tweet has some intent. What could possibly be the intent here? If I was Diaco....this would annoy me. But then again...Diaco isn't on twitter (which doesn't make sense)...so he will probably never know.[/QU

I didn't notice Benedict was the one retweeting that, just thought it was some rando following Randy Edsall. Strange and not in a good way.

Reaction Score
OU and Texas could save the Big 12, but do they want to?

Jake Trotter
ESPN Staff Writer

"Absolutely they can save the Big 12, without question," said one conference insider. "But they've also had plenty of opportunities to lay the cards down that way.

"And have yet to indicate that."

And in the Big 12, as the national brands and founding members, Texas and Oklahoma wield influence in the boardroom in a manner they wouldn't be able to in any other Power 5 conference. In fact, if it resulted in a rights extension, one Big 12 official suggested that the league would be perfectly fine with giving Texas the authority to pick one expansion school, and Oklahoma, the other.

OU and Texas could save the Big 12, but do they want to?

Reaction Score
If you've ever been there, you could just have easily guessed sniper pen. That's a great city, but that school and the stadium border an area that makes Bridgeport look like greenwich

QUOTE="huskymedic, post: 1832566, member: 549"]Looked like they were changing/adjusting light tower bulbs to me...
[/QUOTE]

Reaction Score
If you've ever been there, you could just have easily guessed sniper pen. That's a great city, but that school and the stadium border an area that makes Bridgeport look like greenwich

I have... it kind of reminded me of the area around Legion Field in Birmingham when we were there for the Papa John Bowl (but Birmingham was less built up).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom