CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
giphy.gif
Wow she’s hot.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Was wondering when you were gonna chime in on this thread.

You need to stop plagarizing quotes from purple stein.

"LOL I was wondering how long it would take for you to chime in. And with a threat on KO’s behalf no less!"

KO needs a spokesman on this board. I am it

Dude. At least tag me if you’re going to name drop me in your weird quote space post.

I also declare all my content as part of the public domain. Except any correct prediction I make going forward, which I officially declare the property of @Chief00

Reaction Score
Dustin Johnson has as many majors as Patrick Reed but still more than Rickie Fowler.

Reaction Score
That's not Paulina Gretzky.

Somehow this thread is getting stranger. All of this because Ollie was golfing with a guy who has a beard.
You are correct. That is clearly not Paulina Gretzky. I should look next time before I post.

Reaction Score
When can he actually collect his pension-I ask because when I read Vin Baker's story, he could collect when he was around 59.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
FTW I showed the pic to my father in law and his buddy after a round at Ellington Ridge and both instantly said that’s Dustin Johnson.

Reaction Score
When can he actually collect his pension-I ask because when I read Vin Baker's story, he could collect when he was around 59.
KO made $32million dollars so far in this point of his career. He is eligible for full benefits including health care in 10 yrs. The 200K is at age 60 for the duration of his life since he played more then 11 yrs. HE could take it earlier with less money. Jalen graduated and is working fulltime. Cheynne is going to collge. Beside the tuition, KO has little in the way of bills. You will be seeing him often on the golf course, dont count on seeing him in a dollar store soon.

Reaction Score
KO made $32million dollars so far in this point of his career. He is eligible for full benefits including health care in 10 yrs. The 200K is at age 60 for the duration of his life since he played more then 11 yrs. HE could take it earlier with less money. Jalen graduated and is working fulltime. Cheynne is going to collge. Beside the tuition, KO has little in the way of bills. You will be seeing him often on the golf course, dont count on seeing him in a dollar store soon.
Except these legal bills. Those are adding up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom