- Dec 8, 2015
Bouk and Adams continue to impress. Boul hasn't really even been unleashed yet.For those who do not have KenPom, this site has some interesting analytics:
T-Page for Connecticut - Customizable College Basketball Tempo Free Stats - T-Rank
- Has UConn at 36% of making the tourney currently
- Notes Bouknight, Adams, Polley, Vital, and Carlton have been the best 5 players to date
- The team is elite at shot blocking, but also gets blocked on their own shots just as much which is no surprise since...
- The team is being held back by an awful 2P%; the only players that rate positive in terms of finishing at the rim are Brendan Adams and James Bouknight
- All of the guards are shooting exceptionally well from the charity stripe, Alterique being the lowest at 75% which is very good.
- Notes that Alterique and Christian have very positive ratings with assists
- The defense seems to be carrying the team at the moment as there are few deficiencies on that side of the ball currently
- Currently projects UConn at 20-11 (11-7), which seems in line with everyone's preseason expectations
Thanks. I haven't had kenpom for a whole and miss this stuff.