Karem Kanter | The Boneyard

Karem Kanter

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Any info on Karem? Read on ADimeBack that he will be available as a grad transfer to play immediately. He is currently testing the NBA draft without an agent but should pull his name out in May.

Not that it means much, but I'm sure he is at least aware we want him in Storrs. I tweeted him telling him he should come play for KO and he liked it.

Reaction Score
Enes' little bro.

Averaged 11 points, 6 boards last year.

Are we looking at him?

Reaction Score
Kerem* Kanter and this tweet claims we've reached out. We're listed first too, which may very well mean nothing.

23.7 PTS, 13.2 REB per 40, but if his defense is anything like his brother's he'd be a liability on that end.

If his offense is anything like his brother's we would have the best big man in the country.

Reaction Score
Kerem* Kanter and this tweet claims we've reached out. We're listed first too, which may very well mean nothing.

23.7 PTS, 13.2 REB per 40, but if his defense is anything like his brother's he'd be a liability on that end.

If they are tall, have some identifiable basketball skill, and the refs will give them five fouls to play with each game, I'm happy to have them here at this point.

Reaction Score
How did this whole "UCONN" spelling start around the country?
Has it never not been "UConn"?
People, including myself, got confused when UConn changed their official logos to have it in all caps, but when in print it should still be UConn

Reaction Score
Better than the abomination that is "U-Conn", which I've been seeing around.

Reaction Score
Likely because it's a.) an acronym (kind of) and those are almost always all caps and b.) I think every jersey that has had the abbreviated name has had it all capitalized. The real question is when would a national audience have seen it not all capitalized?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Likely because it's a.) an acronym (kind of) and those are almost always all caps and b.) I think every jersey that has had the abbreviated name has had it all capitalized. The real question is when would a national audience have seen it not all capitalized?
I guess it is confusing to the neutral observer. The old women's uniforms were "UConn".
maya moor.jpg

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
While it seems like the men's unis were always "UCONN"
emeka.jpg

Reaction Score
Blame the schools rebranding from a few years ago. They made it very confusing
This has nothing to do with the rebranding. UCONN has been the more visible spelling of it for many years, especially when it comes to its use for football and basketball. Objectively, if you didn't know the spelling should be UConn and were an outside observer, I have no idea how you'd think it wasn't UCONN, regardless of the rebranding.

Reaction Score
Dude looks good. Power and scoring down low. Good hands and footwork. Can shoot the ball some and seems like a decent passer. Good IQ I think. I don't know about the D but looks to have a complete offensive game. Mature. He does remind me of Selvie some. Sign him up.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wholy crap, didn't see much of him. Love the way he shows the ball on O pump fake, tremendous. How happy would Larrier and our guards be to start right here with a new big? Ouch want him

And he can pass, OMG we wouldn't know what to do with him on O it's been so long. Whatever his defense is will more than make up for the lack of O we've received as of late, please please sign him up.

EDIT Looks like he declared though so he would only be a maybe which is scary because you need to wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99