Kansas Post Game Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kansas Post Game Thread

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Karaban had 10 pts, 6 rebounds, a steal and a block. No complaints here.
You posted 8 rebounds in chat. What happened?

Reaction Score
Karaban hate is weird. He was fine. Never trusted anyone more to hit an open 3.
He didn’t play well until the two minutes before he fouled out. The possession that we are blaming in Diarra dribbling was caused by a terrible pass by Karaban as well.

Reaction Score
Overall not a terrible loss. Had a chance to win on a last possession shot in a tough road environment. Can’t ask for more.

Reaction Score
We should’ve won. But I thought to myself right before Cam missed the potential game winner, “man, this is fun.” Just an awesome game to watch and it feels great that we get to experience these types of games.

Not worried in the least. We’ll be the better team come March. And the guys showed real heart and grit tonight. Proud of em.

Reaction Score
He didn’t play well until the two minutes before he fouled out. The possession that we are blaming in Diarra dribbling was caused by a terrible pass by Karaban as well.
And he didn't play well the game before.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
You posted 8 rebounds in chat. What happened?

Box score is still messed up. They have UConn with 10 offerensive rebounds. Had eight.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
We really could use Stewart or Ross to gain Hurleys trust. They are both athletic and have good size. He is the HC and I trust there is a reason they are not playing, but our success long term depends on one of the wings to pick it up and play well enough in practice to earn pt.

Reaction Score
Winnable game. Karaban needs to get himself engaged in the game more consistently. Disappeared for a while tonight.
Karaban 's offense is off of catch and shoot 3s, Texas game notwithstanding. Kansas's pressure and switching negated a lot of that.

Reaction Score
We really could use Stewart or Ross to gain Hurleys trust. They are both athletic and have good size. He is the HC and I trust there is a reason they are not playing, but our success long term depends on one of the wings to pick it up and play well enough in practice to earn pt.
Once we got down 10, the bench shrunk 2 sizes

Reaction Score
Was it me or was that strip on Diarra all arm?
Yes. And to the ref's credit, it's their fault that college basketball still has the moronic rule that they have to change the possession based on the touch but can't assess the foul. I'm going to go ahead and assume even that loser James Breeding would have called it if he could

Reaction Score
Can someone explain the monitor ruling? There's no challenge like NBA, KU players start making the signal and they go to the monitor? The ball out on Dickinson was egregious, why didn't they check that? I honestly don't know and google just says "during the closing minutes". Rule is suspect.

Reaction Score
Clingan's experience today will be invaluable. Looked about what you'd expect playing a man 5 years older than him.
Absolutely. This was his first time banging against a big man with talent for an entire game since he’s been at UConn. With the exception of Dickinson 3’s, Donovan had a much better game and should help his confidence moving forward.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
w/min

IMG_3710.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members