Kadary Richmond down to Oregon, Seton Hall, St. John’s and UConn | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond down to Oregon, Seton Hall, St. John’s and UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a silly discussion. He didn't "next" us -- he nexted his entire list of finalists. So the thought that this reflects mostly on us, and not him, makes little sense. The two most likely scenarios are (i) his recruiting is going better than he thought, and he's now gotten interest from what he perceives to be the UK, Duke, Kansas level of schools, or (ii) something has happened to him on or off the court that makes his prior finalists not really interested. But the whining that this reflects on us when he threw us out as part of a group doesn't make sense.
This is what I thought too. Looking at video he was really such a good player at his position, with size and skills. If I understood correctly, he was quite underranked by the recruiting services because up til now he had been playing in the NYC public school leagues.

Reaction Score
I blame Selvie, Jerome Dyson and Ace Whatandareserup.....just not sure in what order

For me as everyone would guess, it's Tallies fault! :oops:...maybe Johnnie Time!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Yeah, and that was $$$ for sure. I worked with his dad Bob Camby, who was a HUGE UConn fan. UMass bought him straight up.

Well that and Marcus Camby was dumber than dumb and schools were worried he wouldn’t be academically cleared. He flunked out of Conard. My freshman English teacher told us he was probably the dumbest student she ever had.

Reaction Score
Well, Marcus was smart enough to get to a place that let him be Marcus. He did well.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Well, Marcus was smart enough to get to a place that let him be Marcus. He did well.

Well, sure. I mean, I don’t think it’s some great feat of wonder when someone is smart enough to accept a college scholarship to play basketball and (likely) be paid to do it. The bar ain’t really all that high there. But good for him for listening to the people that told him to do it and for following through. His bank account certainly looks better than mine does.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
see above. and your excuse about being a hyprocite is BS. dont give me a 9th grade lecture on semantics. you insulted me for being unfairly critical when youve done it yourself. obviously i'm not expecting every kid to be a prisoner of their own backyard but akok and tre were clearly interested. those guys need to be closed.
Alright kids - take your balls and bats and go home

Reaction Score
Most BY argument of all time.

Arguing about how many Connecticut kids Calhoun missed out on, on a NYC kids recruiting page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom