Kadary Richmond down to Oregon, Seton Hall, St. John’s and UConn | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond down to Oregon, Seton Hall, St. John’s and UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watched a few more hs games. Good highlights from the NYvsNY thing this summer, but I haven't watched those. Apparently, his nickname is "Cooks"???

20/3/3 in the first I saw--missed a few rebounds though, I think.

He seems to be a pretty disengaged defender. Always plays D way too high, and is half a step short of in position to help. Entire team was pretty bad though, tbh.

Hit a couple mid-range jumpers and one 3 which is good to see. He has a natural feel for when to reverse the ball weakside on the perimeter. Too much standing around on this team. Not sure you can even say they're running an offense.

21pt 2ast in this one.

Had a couple of really nice punch dribble mid-range Js in this game. If he's able to hit those really well, gotta think that extending to beyond the arc won't be that hard. Didn't even take a 3 if I remember.

27pts 2 ast in the next.

11pt 6 ast

His team demolished the opponent so he really didn't look to score much. Had a couple slick behind the back passes, hit a couple cutters on help. Good passer.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Have to be honest. After watching some film I am not a big fan. He doesn’t do anything really well. My biggest concern is his defense, it’s really bad. Weak competition. Would MUCH prefer Jackson or Lane at the wing spot they’re looking to fill although those 2 are looking like long shots atm.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Have to be honest. After watching some film I am not a big fan. He doesn’t do anything really well. My biggest concern is his defense, it’s really bad. Weak competition. Would MUCH prefer Jackson or Lane at the wing spot they’re looking to fill although those 2 are looking like long shots atm.

It's almost as if Hurley and staff know he is playing in the most elite prep school league in the country next year...

Reaction Score
When this year’s grind gets done and the signed NLI letters roll in, Chief is going to have a few words about the Cuse people bad mouthing Chief in Brooklyn. In another era they tried that on Earl Kelly in Jersey - how did that work for them?

My all time favorite - Earl - he was the flat out man.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Without much surgery experience, I question whether I'm right, but I think I'm doing really well.

Tough to mostly lay low today, (itching to swum/bike/yoga) but I don't want to overdo.

I'm gearing up for a round of errands in the MilfOrange shopping belt: Costco, TJ's, BB&B, Orange Farmers Market, Best Buy (maybe 3 out of 5). All have to be small purchases to keep carrying weight low.

EDIT: Friends encouraged me to just stay home, and brought me a pizza from Modern.

Later, I'll rest up so I can make the most of Black Rock Porchfest tomorrow. A well-located friend has offered parking & comfort station services. If I travel ultralight and don't dance, I feel like I'll be OK, and can stop at any time.

The nasty incision still has to heal, and I'm back to MD Tuesday with hopes that he'll confirm I'm doing fine and on schedule.

Orange has special stores for MILFs? Must check that out.

Glad you are doing well!

Reaction Score
H
Without much surgery experience, I question whether I'm right, but I think I'm doing really well.

Tough to mostly lay low today, (itching to swum/bike/yoga) but I don't want to overdo.

I'm gearing up for a round of errands in the MilfOrange shopping belt: Costco, TJ's, BB&B, Orange Farmers Market, Best Buy (maybe 3 out of 5). All have to be small purchases to keep carrying weight low.

EDIT: Friends encouraged me to just stay home, and brought me a pizza from Modern.

Later, I'll rest up so I can make the most of Black Rock Porchfest tomorrow. A well-located friend has offered parking & comfort station services. If I travel ultralight and don't dance, I feel like I'll be OK, and can stop at any time.

The nasty incision still has to heal, and I'm back to MD Tuesday with hopes that he'll confirm I'm doing fine and on schedule.

Happy to hear you’re doing well Hans. 3rdbass time is well deserved for you!

Reaction Score
Next

Has a recruit ever gotten a wink from Matrim55 and a "Next" from Zionn in the same thread? Yeesh.

Here's a question for anybody with inside information: did he back off from us, or did we back off from him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom