Kadary Richmond down to Oregon, Seton Hall, St. John’s and UConn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond down to Oregon, Seton Hall, St. John’s and UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Highlight tape from May of this year... kid has some experience playing in MSG...

And scoring on kids dressed in orange. His team competed against that big screen. Lots to be excited about Richmond. Hits the deep three. Get him Dan.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Some posters have mentioned it before, but the
whole 1-5 is an old thought process. You got Ball handlers, wings and bigs. This kids unique in the sense he has the size to play wing off ball, but the skill to be a ball handler if needed. Sign me up

That works with the right players (disaster with the wrong ones). This kid sounds like he's one of them. Definitely encouraging that we are looking good here.

Reaction Score
Gonna be a lot more of those coming ;)

Do you think the staff did a quick pivot after realizing Jackson was less of a possibility? Or did they change their priorities after the AAU season?

Reaction Score
Do you think the staff did a quick pivot after realizing Jackson was less of a possibility? Or did they change their priorities after the AAU season?

i don't think they'd be all in on kadary unless staff thought lane was slipping away too. love kadary tho. thrilled. blind speculation- the other wing spot goes to cam or geronimo.

Reaction Score
Lane is a big Florida lean. We’ll see how his OV goes here, but it’s looking unlikely. Richmond was way more efficient this AAU season and I like how he’ll get a prep year at Brewster.

I think 8/30 is a UV unless he also plans on taking an OV

Reaction Score
i don't think they'd be all in on kadary unless staff thought lane was slipping away too. love kadary tho. thrilled. blind speculation- the other wing spot goes to cam or geronimo.
This is just off of highlights and some game film but I like Kadary more than Lane. I've always liked Jackson because I love freak athletes but Kadary has a significantly higher skillset.

I'm really confused by Richmond being a 2 star recruit not that long ago and still being at like 160 in the composite. He has handles, is a walking bucket, good length, good athleticism, elite body control/finishing at the rim and can play 1-3 positions. He seems hugely underrated to me. Many lower ranked players have a ceiling where you know they can never be a star type player. I don't see any sort of ceiling like that with this kid.

Reaction Score
This is just off of highlights and some game film but I like Kadary more than Lane. I've always liked Jackson because I love freak athletes but Kadary has a significantly higher skillset.

I'm really confused by Richmond being a 2 star recruit not that long ago and still being at like 160 in the composite. He has handles, is a walking bucket, good length, good athleticism, elite body control/finishing at the rim and can play 1-3 positions. He seems hugely underrated to me. Many lower ranked players have a ceiling where you know they can never be a star type player. I don't see any sort of ceiling like that with this kid.
He did just get bumped into the top 100 on ESPN, but yeah it's really strange how low his ranking is in other places. Kind of reminds me of Gaffney last year. He was outside of the top 100, but had major offers.

Reaction Score
He did just get bumped into the top 100 on ESPN, but yeah it's really strange how low his ranking is in other places. Kind of reminds me of Gaffney last year. He was outside of the top 100, but had major offers.
He also looks equally comfortable going to his left and right and finishing with either hand which some of the top recruits don't even have.

Reaction Score

The 3 main sites have him at 94, 108, and 160 now so the composite ranking will rise when they get updated next. But agreed. Richmond’s efficiency blew Lane and Jackson’s out of the water in AAU this year. Jackson’s ceiling is crazy if he ever figures out his jumper, but Richmond has a much better skill set right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom