Kadary Richmond down to Oregon, Seton Hall, St. John’s and UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kadary Richmond down to Oregon, Seton Hall, St. John’s and UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If we think we're out on Andre Jackson - again, I haven't seen anyone say "Next" yet - we might as well move quickly on Richardson or Geronimo. If we also get Cam Thomas and have too many athletic scoring guards...oh, well. That's a nice problem to have.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Would love Thomas or Jackson, but I wouldn't even consider this guy a "fall back". He looks really good. Can never have too many point forwards.

Reaction Score
If we think we're out on Andre Jackson - again, I haven't seen anyone say "Next" yet - we might as well move quickly on Richardson or Geronimo. If we also get Cam Thomas and have too many athletic scoring guards...oh, well. That's a nice problem to have.

Richmond will play 3. But can also run point alongside a scoring PG. Unique and tough puzzle for other coaches to solve.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Got that Slater CB

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Some posters have mentioned it before, but the
whole 1-5 is an old thought process. You got Ball handlers, wings and bigs. This kids unique in the sense he has the size to play wing off ball, but the skill to be a ball handler if needed. Sign me up

Reaction Score
Wow. If this guy is #94, let's get him, #95 and #96 and call it a class. If he's only #94 who cares about only getting top 50 recruits? How about a class of him, Geronimo and Cardwell?

That highlight video was long with lots of plays being made by him in spectacular fashion.
Shoots the three, makes Rip type pullups, has a spectacular first step, the ball looks like it's on a string, he dunks like Sticks (almost), and makes some great interior passes.

There's been speculation here about Jackson and it's been compounded by the recent offer to Geronimo, but maybe Kadary Richmond has a hand in that too.

Reaction Score
Yeah Richmond seems a bit similar to DHam with his versatility and ability to run the offense. Not sure how he shoots but his range from PG-SF is enticing.

4/10 from deep in 7 AAU games. 14/20 from the line--77%

His highlights show a good looking stroke. So probably hard to say at this point, but he's not a non-shooter like some other recruits.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Would love Thomas or Jackson, but I wouldn't even consider this guy a "fall back". He looks really good. Can never have too many point forwards.
Plays like D.Ham, little cross-herky jerky to get to the basket or kick to Bouk for three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom