Juwan Durham news... | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Juwan Durham news...

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
These kids and their dads know better than a guy who played elite level college ball, spent 10+ years in the NBA on nothing more than knowing what the NBA wants from it's players, and has a national championship ring at a school where just about every kid over the last 25 year who played out his eligibility had a chance to play for a Final Four berth with a mess of them earning a living playing basketball?

I think this years squad will miss having Jackson and Durham on the floor, but let them do something with their lives before taking their side against a guy who knows basketball. Maybe we should only recruit players with active moms as opposed to active dads. We seem to do better with those players.

The point is this isn't about playing basketball... it's about coaching and developing talent. If a player or parent doesn't believe their kid is going to develop playing at UConn it isn't insane to think... We'll get better with time because Ollie will become a better coach.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
There are people here who wave the 2014 season around like a magic talisman that negates any of KO's flaws. He may not be the long term answer.
I'd say that almost nobody does this talisman thing, but I do see a number of people making such an exaggerated claim, and I'm pretty confident that there are also posters whose motivation is more likely to agitate to the detriment of the program than anything else. In a large middle ground, there is a wide variety of emotional expression that acknowledges that it's been an unsettled time since 2011 and pretty trying in the past month, notwithstanding the joy of 2014's National Championship.

Reaction Score
Besides Louisville, Fenlon said Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, Northwestern, Georgia Tech, Butler and Duke have all called and expressed interest in Durham.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom