June 2021 Recruiting Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

June 2021 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

I have no clue if UConn is involved. No clue as to who is involved. Tight lipped young lady.

I kind of doubt UCONN is involved with her. There was the Patterson commitment to UCONN and the tweet from Barker saying she was glad about UCONN losing to Arizona in FF. SC, Kentucky, and Louisville would be my guess in that order. I also don't believe she was invited back to U19 trials which was sort off odd considering she pretty much dominated the U16 trials.

Reaction Score
I kind of doubt UCONN is involved with her. There was the Patterson commitment to UCONN and the tweet from Barker saying she was glad about UCONN losing to Arizona in FF. SC, Kentucky, and Louisville would be my guess in that order. I also don't believe she was invited back to U19 trials which was sort off odd considering she pretty much dominated the U16 trials.
I too expect her to stay somewhere in the southeast. I could see her liking a Ryne Howard/Chennedy Carter type, focus of the offense situation.

Reaction Score

I have no clue if UConn is involved. No clue as to who is involved. Tight lipped young lady.

I mentioned this before on some other thread too, shes definitely not coming Uconn. She was actively rooting against us on Instagram during the NCAA tourney. The day following our loss to Arizona she put on her Instagram story something along the lines of "Its always a good day when Uconn loses"

Let's just hope we can beat up on whatever school she chooses to go to.

Reaction Score
I mentioned this before on some other thread too, shes definitely not coming Uconn. She was actively rooting against us on Instagram during the NCAA tourney. The day following our loss to Arizona she put on her Instagram story something along the lines of "Its always a good day when Uconn loses"

Yes, it will be a GREAT Day when UCONN beats whatever team she plays for.

Reaction Score
I too expect her to stay somewhere in the southeast. I could see her liking a Ryne Howard/Chennedy Carter type, focus of the offense situation.
There are whispers of Tennessee interest but who knows. She is very tight lipped.

Reaction Score
I have to say, Breya Cunningham is looking like a real game changer. She impresses me more every time I watch her play! Size, effort, desire to be great, good attitude, and physical dominance down low! I’ve been hoping for DelRosario, Fulwiley/Arnold, and Watkins for 22 but am beginning to lean towards Cunningham over DelRosario. Maybe both? Or perhaps, Olivia Anderson instead of DelRosario for those who are shocked at my shameless greed!
Cunningham is a ‘23.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
some UGA and SC chatter on Volnation

Reaction Score

Sounds like she'd be a fan favorite in Knoxville. I mean she talks like she drank the Kool-Aid already. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

She's not that tight-lipped. I honestly hope she goes elsewhere. Some of these kids think the world revolves around them. In HS...they get a swelled head and believe they are THE TEAM. As good as Paige is...Uconn still needed all that talent around her and still didn't win the championship. Look at the Lakers! If she wants awards (cough...Rhyne Howard) she's talented and will get them, but if she wants championships...she won't poke the bear. Uconn isn't for everyone, which is ok. Uconn is guilty of ..making it look easy. It's not. She'll see...wherever she goes.

Reaction Score
Southeast is a pretty big territory with the SEC and ACC. I guess we can't count out UF, FSU and Miami if she (and family) wants to stay close to home and be the Big Dog in her home state.

She would have the chance to eventually be "a" star and win championships at a Louisville, NC State or South Carolina but she may be facing some benchtime early as a cog in the machine. Significant freshman benchtime at SCar is an almost certainty.

She could be "the" star and a program changer at an LSU, Tennessee, Georgia or UNC and have the chance of starting as a frosh. I'm kinda interested to see if Mulkey puts on the fullcourt press. Kim could build a contender around her in 4 years. Can't count Miss State out yet, though last season really hurt them. They would be one of my 5 guesses but for last year's collapse.

Absolute Guess and claiming no "insider knowledge":
South Carolina as the established contender if she wants to be a cog in the machine.
Georgia: Rumors she meshes well with coach and AAU program connections.
Tennessee: Rumors she follows them in the e-world. Don't know. I don't e-stalk teenagers.
Miami: closest P5 program. Could be a family favorite.
Kim, I mean LSU: shock the world choice. (Kids never shock the world)

When I say "P5 program" in reference to wbb, I really mean P5 +1 (UConn). The P-5 have football money to support a WBB Program in relative luxury and UConn's wbb program generates enough money itself to compete with those football supported programs.

Reaction Score
She's not that tight-lipped. I honestly hope she goes elsewhere. Some of these kids think the world revolves around them. In HS...they get a swelled head and believe they are THE TEAM. As good as Paige is...Uconn still needed all that talent around her and still didn't win the championship. Look at the Lakers! If she wants awards (cough...Rhyne Howard) she's talented and will get them, but if she wants championships...she won't poke the bear. Uconn isn't for everyone, which is ok. Uconn is guilty of ..making it look easy. It's not. She'll see...wherever she goes.
People complain when they reveal their schools, people complain when they don’t. Who cares. Azzi kept her recruitment very tight lipped until the day of. It really doesn’t matter. They’re kids, let them enjoy the moment and go about their recruitment in whichever way makes them happy.
Personally, I find it nice that she’s not revealing much and keeping it personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom