July recruiting thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

July recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
We need to up the anti on recruiting her bc rumor is a certain west coast school has caught her attention more so than others.
:eek:Not to encourage the rumor but... which WC school? Last I heard Strong was a NCSt lean because of her father.

Reaction Score
:eek:Not to encourage the rumor but... which WC school? Last I heard Strong was a NCSt lean because of her father.
The only West Coast school to win a Nati and signing top ranked players somehow i have no clue.......hope it's not legit but that's the last i heard.

Reaction Score
The only West Coast school to win a Nati and signing top ranked players somehow i have no clue.......hope it's not legit but that's the last i heard.
Correction TO NOT win a Nati ....

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Correction TO NOT win a Nati ....
Unfortunately West Coast school to NOT win a national championship in WCBB does not narrow it down as that only eliminates USC from back in the day and Stanford more recently. I suspect you are talking about UCLA? If so I'm personally not concerned about UCONN losing a recruit to UCLA as long as Cori Close remains the coach.

Reaction Score

Skilled lefties are hard to guard. Question is, how’s her defense? She is a private school kid (Ontario Christian) in Ca. I wonder if she’ll go that same route in college.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score

Nice shot, ball handling not instinctual, always looking at the ball while dribbling. Don't know how that will affect her game when things speed up at the next level, just don't think she will be UCONN fast or quick. Curious to see what others think. Courtside films says one of the most skilled players in the country, I don't think so.

Reaction Score
Nice shot, ball handling not instinctual, always looking at the ball while dribbling. Don't know how that will affect her game when things speed up at the next level, just don't think she will be UCONN fast or quick. Curious to see what others think. Courtside films says one of the most skilled players in the country, I don't think so.
Looking at the ball when pressured. Not “Always”. You could be correct about the speed at the next level. I don’t think she is a serious UConn recruit. We will see.

Reaction Score

Mason Asher

@MasonHAsher
2026 5'10 G Jenica Lewis (@JenicaRaine10) is one of the top 2026's in the country and she plays much like it every time on the floor. She's a physically strong guard who can get to whatever spot she wants on the floor. Does not have to have the ball to be effective

Can we offer already! Geesh Geno! Don’t miss this one! Geno is lacking!! Jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Klm.0606