Josh Carlton Transferring | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Josh Carlton Transferring

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You'll continue to get blowback when you post stuff like this.
football college GIF

I notice you fancy yourself as the arbiter these days about whats a good post and what isn't. It's cute.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
4 year career stats dont bear that out just from a 3 point shooting percentage though.

If you’re just looking at a stat sheet and making the call, you’re doing it all wrong.

Tyler Polley needs a lot of stuff to go right to get off a three point shot...Rashad just needed the ball which is why he had about twice the attempts that Polley does. Lord knows what his final stats would have looked like if he didn’t have that hospital stint during his junior year.

Polley’s a good three point shooter and I’d like him back, but Rashad was a plus-plus shooter.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I bet Pitt gets in contact. Coulibaly just entered the xfer portal and if there's one thing Pitt needs at this point it's a big man who can pop a trey and a character guy. OK, that's two things.

Not suggesting it's his best move, but hey, I can be president of his fan club here.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
If you’re just looking at a stat sheet and making the call, you’re doing it all wrong.

Tyler Polley needs a lot of stuff to go right to get off a three point shot...Rashad just needed the ball which is why he had about twice the attempts that Polley does. Lord knows what his final stats would have looked like if he didn’t have that hospital stint during his junior year.

Polley’s a good three point shooter and I’d like him back, but Rashad was a plus-plus shooter.

I'm trying to think of a 3-pointer that was more important than the one Rashad hit against Duke with us down by 8.

Haha, as I'm typing this, I see @8893's post.

Reaction Score
Good for Josh. I can see several big time programs looking at a 6'11 Center with three years of starting experience. Watch the USC tape and nothing more. He dominated a future top 3 NBA pick.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm trying to think of a 3-pointer that was more important than the one Rashad hit against Duke with us down by 8.

Haha, as I'm typing this, I see @8893's post.
And as I have said before, Rashad was born to take those foul shots down the stretch.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
And as I have said before, Rashad was born to take those foul shots down the stretch.

I wonder how many times Bill Raftery said "dagger" after a Rashad make?

Every few years I watch the 2004 Alabama game to watch a team firing on all cylinders. Shoot that end-of-half walk-off 3 into my veins.

Reaction Score
I wonder how many times Bill Raftery said "dagger" after a Rashad make?

Every few years I watch the 2004 Alabama game to watch a team firing on all cylinders. Shoot that end-of-half walk-off 3 into my veins.

or the 2006 game against Washington with the hand off from Marcus Williams to put the game in OT. Rashad had so many enormous 3 point shots.

Reaction Score
Shavlik Randolph and Nick Horvath. Yikes. Duke was so bad down the stretch of that game. Just some epically bad shots by Luol Deng and Daniel Ewing.

Those were the good old days when Calhoun could just pluck a top 5 kid like Charlie V out of nowhere and have him come off the bench.

What a game for Josh Brown.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Shavlik Randolph and Nick Horvath. Yikes. Duke was so bad down the stretch of that game. Just some epically bad shots by Luol Deng and Daniel Ewing.

Those were the good old days when Calhoun could just pluck a top 5 kid like Charlie V out of nowhere and have him come off the bench.

Watching K lose his mind never gets old.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Randolph actually played well! The drop-off from him to Horvath was the difference between a W and an L.

P.s. That game is the flip from Maryland '02 in terms of "was JC's 2-foul thing a good thing or a bad thing"?

Reaction Score
On the right roster JC will kill it next year..He sees the talent DH is bringing in.No PT opportunities for him.

Wish him well and appreciate him staying loyal to Huskies through the BS they had to endure over the last few years.

Reaction Score
Will root hard for this kid next year and beyond. True Husky. He had some great moments here and was a big part of the rebuilding process.

Good luck Josh!
Anybody else think Slick Rick at Iona will clean up on the transfers?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
At 4:18 I can hear myself (seated way behind the basket) starting the LETS GO HUSKIES chant, about 10 secs later Nantz credits 'Josh Brown' for keeping the ball alive for Okafor's put-back.
On the way out of the Alamodome after that game I started the most epic "UConn...Huskies" call and response chant that I've ever been a part of.

One of my prouder moments.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom